Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RATM2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can we submit our official transcripts in July instead of waiting until 8/2/10. I just fear that by requesting them in July and they arrive say a week or 2 before the application is created, they may get lost by aacpmas.

Members don't see this ad.

does aacpmas say you can send the transcripts now? if so go ahead.

does aacpmas say you can send the transcripts now? if so go ahead.

I searched the entire site. Nothing....I sent them a email today and hopefully they will give me the answer tomorrow or so.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the email from aacpmas. They told me that they start receiving transcripts on 8/2/10, not before. That is really weird. How do you know how long it will take to get your transcripts delivered. How can you time is . 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 days. if it gets there too early, the email i received makes me feel that it will not be accepted. I think this new policy is because the cycle opens in august instead of September. I guess they feel this is already early enough.

Once you submit your application online you will still have to wait for your transcripts to be verified. My transcripts were received for a few weeks before aacpmas actually went ahead and verified them. I wouldn't stress too much about this. If you are applying in the first week of applications it makes no difference.

you're making way to much of all this...you just send them in whenever they start accepting them. there's no magic formula that if you stray from makes them throw your transcripts in the garbage

If they start accepting on aug 2 then put the request in on July 28...that way even if your school sends them out the next day (which they probably won't) then they'll be received by about 8/2.

But you really are making a big deal out of it IMO