Transferring International Medical Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Azurus

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I'm going into my fourth year out of the 5-year medical program in RCSI - Bahrain. It is an Irish medical school that has a campus in the middle-east (Bahrain). I am also a Canadian citizen. I was looking into transferring medical schools anywhere else and I was wondering what my options are.
I've looked into the Caribbean but I wanted to know if I have other options.
I tried to transfer for the past two years but I would repeat exams over the summer which stopped me from transferring.
I also would like to mention that I did a foundation year in the same university before entering the medical programme.

Thank you in advance