Tricky Answer Choices

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspiringdoc09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
sThis is my problem. I know I understand the content. When taking the AAMCs, I get the answer choice down to 2 choices (all sections) and select the wrong one. How do I combat this issue. My test is August 4th but I feel like I am missing something towards the end. I am not referring to calculation problems.

Does anyone else have this issue? I feel like I should just select my first choice and then just switch it to gain more points. LOL! Seriously, it's insane that I get it down to 2 answers and a word or phrase in the answer choice causes me to be more/less attracted to it as a right/wrong answer. I am stuck at an 8 in my science sections and VR is the same ole same for me--LOW!

Members don't see this ad.

sThis is my problem. I know I understand the content. When taking the AAMCs, I get the answer choice down to 2 choices (all sections) and select the wrong one. How do I combat this issue. My test is August 4th but I feel like I am missing something towards the end. I am not referring to calculation problems.

Does anyone else have this issue? I feel like I should just select my first choice and then just switch it to gain more points. LOL! Seriously, it's insane that I get it down to 2 answers and a word or phrase in the answer choice causes me to be more/less attracted to it as a right/wrong answer. I am stuck at an 8 in my science sections and VR is the same ole same for me--LOW!

What worked for me is, instead of trying to figure out the correct answer (most usually I don't even understand the question), I tried to argue that three of the options are absolutely incorrect. If you have narrowed the selection down to two, pick one which is more WRONG. Most of the time the correct answer doesn't make sense (unless calculations). :luck: