mmmcdowe
Duke of minimal vowels
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I had a ridiculous time with these things. I feel from the moment that I put them on that I can't get quite enough to breath. In fact, I had to scrub out today because I was starting to lose it after three hours of retracting and trying to breath air out of the side of my mask. I loosened it when I scrubbed back in, but even then it was still uncomfortable.
Any tips?
I had a ridiculous time with these things. I feel from the moment that I put them on that I can't get quite enough to breath. In fact, I had to scrub out today because I was starting to lose it after three hours of retracting and trying to breath air out of the side of my mask. I loosened it when I scrubbed back in, but even then it was still uncomfortable.
Any tips?