Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm filling out AMCAS 2006... I had no worries about putting down MD/PhD. I thought I had finally made up my mind. Now I visit the various schools websites and look at the current students profiles and honestly they are all frikin Einsteins. Numerous scholarships, fellowships... How can I compete? so defeated...
Even if I ask for md/phd at every school, they will consider me for just MD as well correct? (except for those choice few who have restrictions listed on AMCAS website) since I might not be competitive enough for md/phd. 🙁
Even if I ask for md/phd at every school, they will consider me for just MD as well correct? (except for those choice few who have restrictions listed on AMCAS website) since I might not be competitive enough for md/phd. 🙁
) As one interviewer told me, it is a rather random where you end up accepted, and it follows a normal distribution. Most people will end up accepted at half their choices(top of the bell), and very few will be accepted to all or to none.
An honest answer.