Trying to Call Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stansbury

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been calling Tufts and trying to speak to someone at the admissions office but it seems like they are always busy (and I hate talking to answering machines). Anyone else come across this problem, what would be the best way to get to talk to someone at the admissions office.

Stansbury
Ps I dont live in the boston area

Members don't see this ad.

Stop calling Tufts in the middle of the night, for one.

yeah thanks douche, but i would actually appreciate an answer from someone genuine.

Members don't see this ad :)
stansbury said:
yeah thanks douche, but i would actually appreciate an answer from someone genuine.

have you left them any messages? i actually called tufts for the first time today and left them a message. i'll let you know if i hear back
-mota

DaMota said:
have you left them any messages? i actually called tufts for the first time today and left them a message. i'll let you know if i hear back
-mota

damota, you are on a roll with those invites. sharing is caring :) good luck

stansbury said:
I have been calling Tufts and trying to speak to someone at the admissions office but it seems like they are always busy (and I hate talking to answering machines). Anyone else come across this problem, what would be the best way to get to talk to someone at the admissions office.

Stansbury
Ps I dont live in the boston area

You just have to keep on trying. They don't pick up the phone very often and in my experience, they are very bad at returning messages (e-mails too)

just called today early morning..it was around 9am their time. I spoke to an admissions person...they said my secondary was still under review...so basically they are answering..i think call really early in the morning.