I'll try to summarize as best as I can! I actually also got admitted to NYU as well but the cost of living in Manhattan was going to be too much for me so I didn't bother doing a lot to compare the two programs.
I asked for a copy of the course sequence and she was able to provide that to me since it's no longer on the website, which was helpful to review against the course descriptions online. I asked about the possibility of taking electives, and Tufts does have room in the schedule to take a couple elective classes. You can also pursue a certificate, so potential to graduate with a specialization in something.
Since they're transitioning to the OTD, she also told me that when Masters students are approaching their graduation, they will have the option to apply to stay for one more year to get their OTD. She talked a lot about how much you'd be able to work with your advisor to determine if that's the right path for you.
Along those lines, she said you start working with your advisor as early as first semester to start finding fieldwork II placements (and in some cases if you get at least one of those set early enough, they can place you there for one of your level I's which is helpful to get you familiar with the place). In talking about level I fieldwork, I liked that level I placements happened while taking the classes related to that area, and that you could get exposure to other settings and populations through service learning opportunities.
It sounds like Tufts has connections all over, which was important to me as I'm not sure about whether I want to stay in Boston after graduation, so being able to do a fieldwork II back in my home state is helpful. She also said that faculty are always willing to help out grads of the program, using an example of someone looking to transition into a new area and reaching out to a staff member with a professional connection to someone working in that area.
I was just so impressed with how willing the admissions director has been to take extra time to talk to me. I'd highly encourage you to reach out with questions if you have them, and she can also put you in touch with current students too.
Hope that helps!