(Tufts) any recent changes in aadsas status for Tufts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

izzymask08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those that interview this month please, has there been any change in status? they said we might here something soon...

Members don't see this ad.

for those that interview this month please, has there been any change in status? they said we might here something soon...

I had an interview there on Monday. They said the comittee was meeting today (Thursday) and AADSAS would be updated Friday. Good luck!

aaaaaaaaaah 2 more hours till the status change
:xf::xf::xf:fingers crossed:xf::xf::xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
aaaaaaaaaah 2 more hours till the status change
:xf::xf::xf:fingers crossed:xf::xf::xf:

realli?!!..it will change by midnite today????????... r u sure? cuz i was about to sleep..now i'm gona stay awake till 12....

realli?!!..it will change by midnite today????????... r u sure? cuz i was about to sleep..now i'm gona stay awake till 12....

not sure but i hope it does. I waited 1 week for this and now at this point every minute feels like days lol...dec 1 all again

I'm staying up for this.. lets count down together! haha

its 12 05.. nothings changed.. haha i'm going to sleep

I interviewed on the 14th and my AADSAS was updated sometime on the 15th, same day the admissions board met to send out acceptances. I'm not sure if it was midnight but I don't think so. I don't think that they would meet again so soon after they just did (2 weeks ago), unless they've specifically told you otherwise. You might have to wait a couple weeks to know.

Edit: Just read indynicm's post, I'd imagine the AADSAS will be updated today sometime :)

Last edited:
I interviewed on the 14th and my AADSAS was updated sometime on the 15th, same day the admissions board met to send out acceptances. I'm not sure if it was midnight but I don't think so. I don't think that they would meet again so soon after they just did (2 weeks ago), unless they've specifically told you otherwise. You might have to wait a couple weeks to know.

Edit: Just read indynicm's post, I'd imagine the AADSAS will be updated today sometime :)

yup..they meet every other thursday and send out acceptance the following Friday (last was on Friday Jan 15th so next is today)

anything new?.. its 12pm... still nothing for me.. haha

nothing for me as well..i have refreshed aadsas at least 100 times today haha

i know that feeling i'm on the west coast and i've been up for hours just refreshing haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Woohooo offer made :):):):):):):):)

me 3!..........but hey guys.. .. "offer made" really mean we got in right?.. i cant seem to believe it until i get some paper work in front of me............. .... I need some reassure haha

me 3!..........but hey guys.. .. "offer made" really mean we got in right?.. i cant seem to believe it until i get some paper work in front of me............. .... I need some reassure haha

I know what you mean. I knew it meant an acceptance but not gonna lie I still googles it. I'm just so happy rightnow. I want them to take my deposit so it's all official.

I did the same thing. I went online and searched "offer made aadsas" and made sure it was an acceptance. I'm so glad I got in. I only got this interview and it is my top school. Two years of hardship and tears finally paid off. Now I have an additional four years of hardship (and maybe tears) but it's all good now :love:

Congratulations to everyone!!

Congrats to everyone that has gotten in....I had a quick question..... I have an interview coming up in two weeks and wanted to get any advice I could from you all. Is it really as laid back as everyone says? How many other applicants interviewed on the same day as you? Do you know how many seats have been filled so far? And how amazing does the new add on look? I know its just a bunch of questions but any help would be appreciated thanks in advance

Congrats to everyone that has gotten in....I had a quick question.....

When I went there we had 12 students, I believe, in the group. The faculty members were extremely friendly. The interview consists of one faculty member and a student or just one of the other, and it is all on random pick so don't think too much about who is interviewing you. The new addition to the school is BEAUTIFUL. There's a lot of glass window so the top five floors are really bright during day if there's sun. It makes you feel more energized I guess. The Sim lab was extraordinary and the students are friendly.

I will admit that I was extremely nervous at first but you have to remember, if Tufts invited you for an interview, they must really like what they see because the acceptance is 70 to 80%. I had two people interview me. The faculty, Dr. Solomon, was extremely sweet and the student, though it seemed like he was tired, was friendly and helpful in answering questions.

The interview didn't feel like an interview. I can't remember much of the questions they asked. We did a lot of talking and off tangents; for example, we went off tangent in talking about the faculty's research (my bad). They just want to get to know you and talk about dentistry. It was my VERY first interview and I got in.

If you have any more questions, I'll try and help though I'm sure you'll do fine.

Sorry for the ramble.

Congrats to everyone that has gotten in....I had a quick question..... I have an interview coming up in two weeks and wanted to get any advice I could from you all. Is it really as laid back as everyone says? How many other applicants interviewed on the same day as you? Do you know how many seats have been filled so far? And how amazing does the new add on look? I know its just a bunch of questions but any help would be appreciated thanks in advance

First let me say the add on is amazing, I remember walking into the sim lab and thinking how am I going to get work done with this view. One wall of the whole sim lab is just class looking out into the city. The interview is really relaxed like previously stated they invited you because they like what they say they just want to talk to you to make sure what you said in your application fits the person they see. I was just asked why dentistry and then what I liked about Tufts. Then we naturally came up to the question of if I thought I'd be prepared to rigors of dental school. I was interviewed by a 4th year and she was super friendly and answered all the questions I had (which were numerous). If you have any more questions or I could be of any more assistance ask away. Good luck!

thanks for the quick responses... I will contact you both if I have any questions...thanks

I wonder if theres a chance that we would get our package of acceptance letters today...................