Tufts c/o 2026!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Question for current students-- how did y'all find housing? I found some roommates but we're having a lil trouble finding housing.

Members don't see this ad.

It definitely can be hard especially if you have multiple people you are trying to move with. Look through the Tufts Housing Facebook group, look through Zillow/other housing sites. Tufts does put up its own site with housing postings in June-ish.

Reactions: 1 user
Question for current students-- how did y'all find housing? I found some roommates but we're having a lil trouble finding housing.
It was a challenge for me. I wanted a one bedroom with a yard for my pup so I ended up 40 mins from school this year. That said I think my situation is pretty rare. I'd say a majority of my class found someplace in Grafton, Millbury, Westborough or Worcester. I'm moving closer to school next year.

That said I actually found my place through the page Tufts posts. Did admin mention that to your class yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I found my current place on Zillow. There’s a lot of openings in Worcester, though I would highly recommend trying to find something somewhere closer, like in Grafton. I live in Worcester currently but am moving to a house in Grafton this summer because the driving time really added up for me. It totally depends on your preference, my place in Worcester is really nice and affordable, and if you don’t mind a 20 min drive a few days a week then it shouldn’t be an issue.

I found my current place on Zillow. There’s a lot of openings in Worcester, though I would highly recommend trying to find something somewhere closer, like in Grafton. I live in Worcester currently but am moving to a house in Grafton this summer because the driving time really added up for me. It totally depends on your preference, my place in Worcester is really nice and affordable, and if you don’t mind a 20 min drive a few days a week then it shouldn’t be an issue.
Are there specific parts of Worcester I should be avoiding? Someone mentioned during the current student panel that some parts of Worcester are hella shady 😂😂