Tufts Combined Degree Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nakhrewali

Go Bears!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone applying to the MD/PhD or MD/MBA or MD/MPH program at Tufts? If so, then how long are your responses to both of the questions? It says to answer them on a separate sheet of paper and staple it to the page. So I guess it isn't wise to exceed one page? Any info would be greatly appreciated! :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Nakhrewali said:
Is anyone applying to the MD/PhD or MD/MBA or MD/MPH program at Tufts? If so, then how long are your responses to both of the questions? It says to answer them on a separate sheet of paper and staple it to the page. So I guess it isn't wise to exceed one page? Any info would be greatly appreciated! :oops:

I applied to their MD/PhD program and interviewed last year and I have to say that the school positively impressed me with the caliber of research coming out of it, plus the students seemed happy there and there are very diverse projects to look into. I didnt make it in, but I'm waitlisted on their MD only program. Looking back on my decision, I didnt know how much I would be "encoraged" to go into cutting edge lab research with a dual degree, but that was the sense I got out of my interviews. So I'm going at it as an MD applicant this time around. As far as the apps go, short and sweet is what works best and you can attach the responses directly to the application sheets.

LJDHC05 said:
I applied to their MD/PhD program and interviewed last year and I have to say that the school positively impressed me with the caliber of research coming out of it, plus the students seemed happy there and there are very diverse projects to look into. I didnt make it in, but I'm waitlisted on their MD only program. Looking back on my decision, I didnt know how much I would be "encoraged" to go into cutting edge lab research with a dual degree, but that was the sense I got out of my interviews. So I'm going at it as an MD applicant this time around. As far as the apps go, short and sweet is what works best and you can attach the responses directly to the application sheets.

Thanks for the advice. Good luck this time 'round! :thumbup:

When did you get your Tufts secondary? How long was it after you had been verified?
Thanks
-b