tufts interview day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jon0013

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just found out that tufts interview date doesnt end till 5 which is when my plane is leaving tomorrow. ive heard that they put all 40 students in a conference room and randomly select applicant to go interview...can anyone give more insight on the interview day? is it possible to request an earlier interview to get out a little earlier?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Jon-

That is true however they do make exceptions for applicants with early flights. When you check in, tell the woman that you have a 5 pm flight and need to leave as early as possible. She will make sure that you get 2 of the very first interviews. I had the same exact situation as you. They were very very accomodating, as soon as the interviews started, I had one right after another, then a quick tour and was out of there by 3 & made my flight (the airport is very close to the school).

And I got accepted too! So good luck and I'm sure it won't be a problem. (PM if you have any other questions)

jon0013 said:
i just found out that tufts interview date doesnt end till 5 which is when my plane is leaving tomorrow. ive heard that they put all 40 students in a conference room and randomly select applicant to go interview...can anyone give more insight on the interview day? is it possible to request an earlier interview to get out a little earlier?

You got to Logan and checked in two hours, congrads! When my interview comes though, I knew there was no way I was going to make it with the flights I had available so I will instead be staying the extra night and attending my first Red Sox game with my cousin the night after my interview :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Touchdown said:
You got to Logan and checked in two hours, congrads! When my interview comes though, I knew there was no way I was going to make it with the flights I had available so I will instead be staying the extra night and attending my first Red Sox game with my cousin the night after my interview :)

Logan is literally 15 minutes away from the school. If your not checking a bag...1 hour and a half is all you need (sometimes less). I would have stayed later if I could, but I had to be back the next day....have fun at the red sox game!

I would definatly have check in luggage (because I need my laptop for pre interview night) so I needed a flight at 8ish and I couldnt get one to Washington National (I live 1 metro stop from it, so I dont spend anymore money flying in there then Dulles/BWI) so I really didnt have a choice.

Talk to Emily Condon.