Tufts MBS 2017-18

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have a question about MCAT material. Someone mentioned that he or she didn't take the MCAT course during the second semester but was able to get the MCAT material for free? Is that possible? Also, do people usually take the MCAT in April or May, right after the program ends?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

I got accepted to this program awhile ago (March 17) and have been in contact with a second year MBS student so I can help out with some questions...

I have a question about MCAT material. Someone mentioned that he or she didn't take the MCAT course during the second semester but was able to get the MCAT material for free? Is that possible? Also, do people usually take the MCAT in April or May, right after the program ends?

I asked these same questions so I can summarize what I was told:

- You can enroll in the MCAT class but the hours are not optimal, especially with the course load for the fall semester. Once you do however, they give you a giant stack of books, online resources, etc. So, from my understanding, you get the stuff for free since you can choose to take the MCAT review classes. Someone can correct me if I am wrong!
- The current student told me that they studied for the MCAT and took it after completing the program. However, it wasn't out of the question to take it earlier. To be honest, it depends on whether or not you're ready to take the MCAT (don't rush it). They also mentioned how the MBS program in general served as a big review for the MCAT (specifically for biology).

Hope this helps doppio!

I was also wondering if people were willing to start up a Facebook group to get to know each other!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone,

I got accepted to this program awhile ago (March 17) and have been in contact with a second year MBS student so I can help out with some questions...

I asked these same questions so I can summarize what I was told:

- You can enroll in the MCAT class but the hours are not optimal, especially with the course load for the fall semester. Once you do however, they give you a giant stack of books, online resources, etc. So, from my understanding, you get the stuff for free since you can choose to take the MCAT review classes. Someone can correct me if I am wrong!
- The current student told me that they studied for the MCAT and took it after completing the program. However, it wasn't out of the question to take it earlier. To be honest, it depends on whether or not you're ready to take the MCAT (don't rush it). They also mentioned how the MBS program in general served as a big review for the MCAT (specifically for biology).

Hope this helps doppio!

I was also wondering if people were willing to start up a Facebook group to get to know each other!
Thank you for your reply! Okay, so I would have to enroll in the course and show up to the class. I was planning on studying on own, though, since that works the best for me. If I take it, I would do it during the second semester.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
For any of those that have been in the program or those who just know the answer lol; I wanted to apply and I am planning on taking my MCAT on may 19th but I might have to move it back to June 1st just because of finals and what not.
A) are either of those dates too late?
B) i know they said july 15th is the last day to get stuff in but they also mentioned that classes "may" fill up earlier...is that actually a thing

In essence would applying now and getting my mcat scores in around late june be a probable no since the admissions have been rolling for a while?

For any of those that have been in the program or those who just know the answer lol; I wanted to apply and I am planning on taking my MCAT on may 19th but I might have to move it back to June 1st just because of finals and what not.
A) are either of those dates too late?
B) i know they said july 15th is the last day to get stuff in but they also mentioned that classes "may" fill up earlier...is that actually a thing

In essence would applying now and getting my mcat scores in around late june be a probable no since the admissions have been rolling for a while?

I'm going off of what I've read from a bunch of other threads (anyone who's more familiar with this process, please feel free to correct me), but I think that varies.
A) It's technically not too late, but the date for getting scores back is cutting the deadline pretty close.

B) Since it's rolling, it definitely can fill up earlier, and I'd imagine later applicants tend to be more competitive since they are competing for less seats. However, I've also seen posts on threads where people are accepted in August right before orientation due to others backing out last minute.

I'm not sure if moving your exam 2.5 weeks is going to make too much of a difference then, but I'd use my own judgement and decide how much of a score difference it would make to warrant the risk.

For those of you who have received your admission decision already: when did you apply and when did you find out?

Thanks

For those of you who have received your admission decision already: when did you apply and when did you find out?

Thanks
Did you just submit your application? I got the complete email last week but haven't heard back from the program yet.

For the MBS application, will they accept personal statements and LORs written for Medical School?

Thanks

Completed: 3/15/17
Wait listed: 3/29/17

Most of my documents were already uploaded, so I don't know if they started reviewing earlier. It took me awhile before I finally hit "submit"

Anyone know if the personal statement is strictly limited to 2 pages double spaced?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if the personal statement is strictly limited to 2 pages double spaced?

I'm sure you can upload more if you'd like, but I would abide by their rules unless what you have to say outweighs not following instructions

Hello everyone!

I was an MBS student last year and am currently in my 2nd year completing a thesis. I'm more than willing to answer any questions you may have about Tufts. =D

I also wanted to advertise my apartment. I'll be attending a medical school out of state this coming fall and I'm looking for someone to take over my lease and potentially renew for another year. It's a 10 minute walk to the Davis Square red line stop, which gets you downtown near campus. I absolutely love Davis Square and appreciated the calm community feel it had, compared to downtown/Chinatown area. More details here: Sunny Room near Davis Sq. - Jun.-Aug (can renew lease)

Good luck to all of you!

If there is anyone who has committed to Tufts, you should make a Facebook group for your class so you guys can get to know each other and make plans for housing etc. I'm a current MBS student and a bunch of us would love to get in touch with next year's class to give you good deals on sublets, furniture, etc... :)

For the people who are either in or have completed the program already, when do the earliest classes start and when to the latest classes end? I know the weekly schedule changes (as someone mentioned above) a bit each week, but is there a rough estimate to what a week might look like? Thanks!

For the people who are either in or have completed the program already, when do the earliest classes start and when to the latest classes end? I know the weekly schedule changes (as someone mentioned above) a bit each week, but is there a rough estimate to what a week might look like? Thanks!

I'm a current student. Orientation for us was August 10th and classes started the following Monday. Our last exam is May 17th.

You're right that the schedule changes weekly so there really is no average week to give you an idea of. We tend to have 2 or 3 classes per day most of the time. Earliest classes are 9 AM and usually we're done by 3 PM. There aren't really late evening classes ever.

I'm a current student. Orientation for us was August 10th and classes started the following Monday. Our last exam is May 17th.

You're right that the schedule changes weekly so there really is no average week to give you an idea of. We tend to have 2 or 3 classes per day most of the time. Earliest classes are 9 AM and usually we're done by 3 PM. There aren't really late evening classes ever.
thank you so much!

If there is anyone who has committed to Tufts, you should make a Facebook group for your class so you guys can get to know each other and make plans for housing etc. I'm a current MBS student and a bunch of us would love to get in touch with next year's class to give you good deals on sublets, furniture, etc... :)

Made the FB page for 2017-2018!

Has anyone heard back recently?
I got into BU today but I am still waiting on Tufts. I really want to go to Tufts. Weird thing is I submitted my tufts app before submitting BU.
I submitted my app for Tufts 3/31/2017
Completed 4/4/2017
Stats: 3.36 cGPA, 3.14 sGPA, 511 on MCAT (126/125/130/130) ~ Retake 6/1/2017
Pretty solid ECs

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know If the MPH given if you plan on doing 2 years worth of this masters mean much when looking for a job?

I was in the same situation as you. I was accepted into MBS, MAMS, and Drexel's master. I chose Tufts because it has the great name and numbers. I am finishing up my second year at MBS. You are probably wondering whether it is a good idea to do this program. The short answer is "No." For the bottomline, scroll down to the bottom line. If you want to know why, keep reading.

Do not get deceived by looking at the MBS home page and seeing the numbers. I have done this mistake. They can change those numbers however they want. Here are some statements from their page.

"87% Graduates who apply to medical school are accepted." -> Note that this number includes the people who got into osteopathic medical schools and international/caribbean medical schools.

"72% Graduates who are invited to interview at TUSM." -> The director of admissions at Tufts med came to our class for a talk and he said that around 50% of the class will be interviewed. No one knew where they got the remaining 22% from. Everyone said "Whatever... I guess I'll have to make it to the top 50%. No big deal! :)"

My Stats

undergrad GPA >3.3

MBS GPA >3.9

MCAT: 510

I was very active outside of classroom as well (volunteered in the community clinic, shadowed, conducted research, taught).

I have been on the same boat. No matter how nice and helpful the MBS people seem, MBS is a different institution than Tufts University School of Medicine. MBS will prepare you well for med school curriculum, and you will do well if you get into medical school. HOWEVER, if you do not make it to medical school after the program, it is a big loss of time (2 years) and money (80k (->tuition and living expenses) + opportunity cost of making money).

This program is not designed to help you get into medical school; it is designed to make money. It will only help you after you get into medical school. It will not help you much to get into medical school. Why am i saying this? Only 10-15 or so out of 120 MBS students will make it to the TUSM classroom of 220 people. You will learn this from your upper class.

Why are they admitting so many people to this master'$ program then? ;)

Doing this program will NOT increase your chances of getting accepted into other medical schools than Tufts. Even if you have an over 3.9 GPA, it won't be guaranteed to get into Tufts Med. In fact, you will learn from your advisors soon (during the second semester) that MCAT carries more weight than your GPA in this program. That's something you may not want to hear, but it is true.

My ultimate advice: If you want to get into medical school, DO NOT waste money and time with this program. Enroll into an SMP program only if it guarantees (100%) getting into it's associated medical school. Otherwise, study for the MCAT for the entire year and conduct research/volunteer. Medical schools mostly look at your MCAT.

If I manage to get a 518 on the actual MCAT and also do the Tufts MBS or Boston MAMS program, will that improve my chances significantly? Even if my MCAT score is stellar, my GPA is so low compared to most applicants that I don't think I have a shot if I don't do an SMP program.

I was in the same situation as you. I was accepted into MBS, MAMS, and Drexel's master. I chose Tufts because it has the great name and numbers. I am finishing up my second year at MBS. You are probably wondering whether it is a good idea to do this program. The short answer is "No." For the bottomline, scroll down to the bottom line. If you want to know why, keep reading.

Do not get deceived by looking at the MBS home page and seeing the numbers. I have done this mistake. They can change those numbers however they want. Here are some statements from their page.

"87% Graduates who apply to medical school are accepted." -> Note that this number includes the people who got into osteopathic medical schools and international/caribbean medical schools.

"72% Graduates who are invited to interview at TUSM." -> The director of admissions at Tufts med came to our class for a talk and he said that around 50% of the class will be interviewed. No one knew where they got the remaining 22% from. Everyone said "Whatever... I guess I'll have to make it to the top 50%. No big deal! :)"

My Stats

undergrad GPA >3.3

MBS GPA >3.9

I was very active outside of classroom as well (volunteered in the community clinic, shadowed, conducted research, taught).

I have been on the same boat. No matter how nice and helpful the MBS people seem, MBS is a different institution than Tufts University School of Medicine. MBS will prepare you well for med school curriculum, and you will do well if you get into medical school. HOWEVER, if you do not make it to medical school after the program, it is a big loss of time (2 years) and money (80k (->tuition and living expenses) + opportunity cost of making money).

This program is not designed to help you get into medical school; it is designed to make money. It will only help you after you get into medical school. It will not help you much to get into medical school. Why am i saying this? Only 10-15 or so out of 120 MBS students will make it to the TUSM classroom of 220 people. You will learn this from your upper class.

Doing this program will NOT increase your chances of getting accepted into other medical schools than Tufts. Even if you have an over 3.9 GPA, it won't be guaranteed to get into Tufts Med. In fact, you will learn from your advisors soon (during the second semester) that MCAT carries more weight than your GPA in this program. That's something you may not want to hear, but it is true.

My ultimate advice: If you want to get into medical school, DO NOT waste money and time with this program. Enroll into an SMP program only if it guarantees (100%) getting into it's associated medical school. Otherwise, study for the MCAT for the entire year and conduct research/volunteer. Medical schools mostly look at your MCAT.

If I manage to get a 518 on the actual MCAT and also do the Tufts MBS or Boston MAMS program, will that improve my chances significantly? Even if my MCAT score is stellar, my GPA is so low compared to most applicants that I don't think I have a shot if I don't do an SMP program.

Similar boat here. I had a sub-3.0 gpa during undergrad (stats listed in a previous post), so I'm hoping to boost chances with the SMP. At the very least, they will count towards the BCPM gpa right?

Otherwise, are there any other programs you (or anyone else) would recommend? I've been accepted to an in-state program already, which is significantly cheaper, but I've been wanting to get of her for the longest time. No point going if it's just sinking my money though

Have you done 518 or are you making an assumption? Getting high on MCAT will improve your chances significantly. Doing a masters program such as MAMS or MBS will not increase your chances significantly. Thus, study for the MCAT and do something else (working in a lab or hospital). If you are below 3 in undergrad then do a very cheap post bac or a masters program which guarantees acceptance to affiliated medical school.
I posted my stats to the post you replied to but if you didn't see them, here they are:

Stats: 3.36 cGPA, 3.14 sGPA, 511 on MCAT (126/125/130/130) ~ Retake 6/1/2017
MCAT: AAMC practice test scores have been 522 (rough conversion of sample raw score) and 523 (scored 1). I still have about 4 more weeks to study. I said 518 b/c I think it is doable, given that I have scored a 511 before. My CARS and C/P performance has definitely improved since then.

Hey guys, I am kind of confused, is this program extremely fall course heavy? In the curriculum page it says that there are 9 fall classes and 3 spring classes. How does that work?

Hey guys I was wondering if i could get some feed back on whether I should apply or not. I have a 3.0 undergrad GPA and an 18 DAT score. I have worked as a dental assistant and I have dental research experience and I have solid LOR's. I am really interested in this program but I want to know my chances...Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also I would like to know how long this program is? The site isn't too clear..

For the benefits of those who may be considering this program, I want to provide a different perspective than the one provided by @iobu here.

I was a MBS graduate for the class of 2014-2015. I am currently finishing MS1. Based on my personal experience, I can say for sure that I would not have gotten into medical school without the Tufts program. I also don't believe that MCAT is all that matters. It depends on the individual, your experience, your story, and the schools that you are applying to. If MCAT is all that matters, I would never have gotten into med school.

I wrote a post last year (My Journey - Low GPA/Low MCAT) that has more details about my journey.

In summary, I took MCAT 4 times and never got over a 29 (new score equivalent of 506/507). When I applied in 2014 (during MBS), I received no interviews at all. I re-applied after I completed the MBS, and received 4 MD and 1 DO interviews. The MD interviews turned into 3 acceptances (one with scholarship), including Tufts, and 1 waitlist (which later also turned into acceptance). Between my first and second cycle, the only thing I did differently was the MBS program. You can make your own judgment on whether MBS helped me gained med school acceptance or not, but I think the case is pretty clear.

While I don't know everyone in class, for those that I know, they have all gotten acceptance into medical schools (yes, a few of them are in DO schools). This is true for a friend of mine that has a sub 3.0 undergraduate GPA. None of my friends have super high MCAT.

Tufts' MBS program does prepare us very well for med school. Despite my atrocious MCAT record, I finished MS1 in the top quartile of my class. I know very well that none of these would have been possible without the MBS program.

Is the MBS a program hard? Yes, absolutely. But it will get you where you want to go if you are willing to put in the time. The journey is long and hard, but it is definitely possible with the help of the MBS program.

Yes, Tufts doesn't provide guaranteed admissions to Tufts Med, but for MD schools, there are only two programs in the entire country that offer that: (1) The ACMS program at Temple, which is about as hard to get into as med school itself, and (2) The ACP program at Tulane, which requires you to be waitlisted at a med school to apply. If you are looking for a SMP program at a MD school to strengthen your credentials, then it is definitely worth considering the Tufts program.

Reactions: 4 users
Hey guys I was wondering if i could get some feed back on whether I should apply or not. I have a 3.0 undergrad GPA and an 18 DAT score. I have worked as a dental assistant and I have dental research experience and I have solid LOR's. I am really interested in this program but I want to know my chances...Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also I would like to know how long this program is? The site isn't too clear..

I am not familiar with dental school or DAT (don't know what a score of 18 means or if it is good or bad), but I know several of my friends' undergrad GPA is sub 3.0. I think your GPA is fine. You also have related dental experience, research, and good LOR, I would say go for it - you have nothing to lose other than your application fees.

The course work of the program is one year (Aug - May). Then, there is th thesis part, which you can

1. Finish it while you are doing the MBS program and graduate in a year (in May). However, given the workload of the MBS program, it will be very hard to manage, and I definitely would not recommend it, or

2. Finish the thesis after you are done with the coursework in May, and be done with the thesis in the summer - this will be for folks who are headed directly to Med School in the fall after the MBS program, or

3. Finish thesis in the 2nd year. This is what I did. After I finished the program in may, I did the MCAT prep class in the summer (my MCAT was so bad that i needed to take it for the 4th time). I finished my thesis in Oct/Nov, and graduated with MBS in Feb. Some of my friends didn't finish their thesis until March/April in their 2nd year.

Thank you so much for your help. Your story is amazing! So happy for you! When did you apply to med school? I'm trying to gauge a timeline. For instance, will I be able to study for the MCAT starting winter break and take it by June 2018? and apply next summer? Is the thesis something you have to be on campus for or would I be able to go back home and work on it remotely (I am from the midwest)?

I am not familiar with dental school or DAT (don't know what a score of 18 means or if it is good or bad), but I know several of my friends' undergrad GPA is sub 3.0. I think your GPA is fine. You also have related dental experience, research, and good LOR, I would say go for it - you have nothing to lose other than your application fees.

The course work of the program is one year (Aug - May). Then, there is th thesis part, which you can

1. Finish it while you are doing the MBS program and graduate in a year (in May). However, given the workload of the MBS program, it will be very hard to manage, and I definitely would not recommend it, or

2. Finish the thesis after you are done with the coursework in May, and be done with the thesis in the summer - this will be for folks who are headed directly to Med School in the fall after the MBS program, or

3. Finish thesis in the 2nd year. This is what I did. After I finished the program in may, I did the MCAT prep class in the summer (my MCAT was so bad that i needed to take it for the 4th time). I finished my thesis in Oct/Nov, and graduated with MBS in Feb. Some of my friends didn't finish their thesis until March/April in their 2nd year.

Hi @mk27,

For my 2nd cycle, I submitted my AMCAS in June. It took 4-6 weeks to verify. I took the MCAT in the first week of July. By the time I was done with MCAT, my primary application was verified and I have a number of secondaries lined up. I finished most of the secondaries by the first week of August when I received my scores back. With this plan, I was complete in most school soon after my MCAT scores came in - I was complete at most placed by mid August (a few complete at the end of August). I received my first interview in the first week of Sept (from a school that was complete in mid August).

If you plan to take MCAT in the summer of 2018, you can definitely apply in the summer of 2018 if you take it early in the summer, and not wait until August or into September. You just need to make sure you submit your AMCAS early enough to allow time for it to be verified.

For the thesis, you don't have to be on campus to do that, you can do it remotely. That's what I did. I moved back home after I was done with MCAT in July (couldn't afford to live in Boston any longer than I had to) and completed my thesis at home.

There are short-length classes during fall. The workload is similar.

I figured as much, but I wasn't sure. Thank you so much for answering my question. :)

Anyone have opinions on or are applying to med school during the MBS?

Is there anyone on here who has completed MBS and done well and has been admitted to Tufts Med who would share what all their stats were? I finished MBS and had a great GPA. I am now applying to med schools and am curious to know what type of student gets into Tufts Med school from MBS. Do you have to have a stellar MCAT or is a 510 accepted? What is the average undergrad BCPM and Cum of students from MBS being accepted? If anyone can share some info that'd be great!

Hey everyone! Is anyone doing this program who needs a roommate? I am struggling to find a place/someone to live with. Message me if youre interested. 23F if you care.

I just got accepted into the Tufts MBS program and to be honest I am wondering how I did lol
My stats are 501 and 3.4 GPA. Is it even worth my time to go even if, best case scenario, I get a 3.8+ in the MBS program?

I just got accepted into the Tufts MBS program and to be honest I am wondering how I did lol
My stats are 501 and 3.4 GPA. Is it even worth my time to go even if, best case scenario, I get a 3.8+ in the MBS program?

I applied to this program and have yet to hear back, however, I accepted a seat in the University of Louisville MBS program. I'm in the same boat you are as far as wondering how I got in anywhere due to my undergraduate stats and test scores, but I believe that doing well in a masters program will show that you're a different student and that you're dedicated to achieving your goal. Don't live inside your head too much. Besides, who knows what kind of opportunities will present themselves during/after this program. Best of luck!

Hey everyone!

I have recently been accepted to Tufts. I was wondering if anyone had been considering Tufts MBS program vs. Case Western MSMP program and if they decided to go to Tufts for any particular reason?

I would appreciate any feedback! Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I'm interested in this program and wanted to know what you guys think my chance of getting into this program is. cGPA: 3.40, sGPA: 3.10, MCAT: 496 (I know on practice tests I had such a higher score, but my nerves were going crazy the day of the test).

Im a former tufts MBS student and current med student at tufts, feel free to AMA

Hi, I was wondering about when the best time for me to apply to the program would be. I have completed all the prereqs and have a 3.46cGPA and around 3.2sGPA. Unfortunately I will be retaking organic 2 this spring for the second time. I haven't made a C- yet. I have A's and B's in all other prereq courses. My question is, do you think I should wait until after spring semester to apply to the program once I have a better grade in organic or apply in December/January? I have good EC's and 2 years research at my university's medical school. Also, does it look bad to the admissions committee that I am retaking a class for the second time? I would love any feedback oropinions on my chance of being admitted.Thanks!

My Stats

undergrad GPA >3.3

MBS GPA >3.9

Hey I'm an MBS graduate who was accepted into Tufts med and I strongly disagree with this post. It WILL help you get into medical school and potentially get many more interviews than you otherwise would have received. I know it helped me. If you do well, it's like writing your own ticket. You don't have to spend 2 years doing research I finished the program in one year.

The reason I chose Tufts MBS over others is the MBS program has a national reputation so admissions committees at other med schools know what it means if you do well. I received many more interviews after attending Tufts MBS, yes it is expensive but there are not many programs with a guaranteed linkage except Tulane anymore. Maybe in 2008 you could get some kind of guarantee. But Tufts MBS has a strong informal linkage where if you do well you have a solid shot at getting in here and (even more importantly) a solid shot of getting in other medical schools unlike many other less well-regarded SMP's.

Hi, I was wondering about when the best time for me to apply to the program would be. I have completed all the prereqs and have a 3.46cGPA and around 3.2sGPA. Unfortunately I will be retaking organic 2 this spring for the second time. I haven't made a C- yet. I have A's and B's in all other prereq courses. My question is, do you think I should wait until after spring semester to apply to the program once I have a better grade in organic or apply in December/January? I have good EC's and 2 years research at my university's medical school. Also, does it look bad to the admissions committee that I am retaking a class for the second time? I would love any feedback oropinions on my chance of being admitted.Thanks!

Apply now. It may look bad but your GPA isn't terrible for this program and the earlier the better.

Hey everyone!

I have recently been accepted to Tufts. I was wondering if anyone had been considering Tufts MBS program vs. Case Western MSMP program and if they decided to go to Tufts for any particular reason?

I also got into Case (and other SMP's) and chose Tufts MBS because it appears the Tufts MD program holds the MBS in much higher regard than Cases MD program holds their MSMP. Also Case dosen't have you take medical school classes like all of Tufts classes are. Finally other medical schools know more about Tufts MBS which is why I chose Tufts over my state school SMP which would have been my second choice due to the cheaper price.

Hey everyone!

I was at Case for the MSMP Program. I know it sounds prestigious and the video was convincing, but don't do it. It's a lot of debt to answer vague test questions that are often unfair and ultimately dictate your future. A lot of quiz questions are written by TA's for the course, which are second year students of the program; they are not at any level to write these questions as they don't yet have enough of an understanding of the material. Challenging these questions comes with it's own bout of trouble, even with proof from the text. With this program, most interactions are with the TA's; if you're lucky you get good ones. I was not as lucky. It was the hardest I'd ever studied, among a competitive environment in a city that is more than dilapidated, all for them to tell me that my A's were not high enough to get an A overall in a course (different block exams are weighted differently, so getting A's on 3/4 exams does not guarantee a good grade). Having to sift through information from a lengthy, poorly worded text that was written by a professor of the department, along with lecture slides, lecture notes, and scientific papers that often contradicted one another, was not worth a 10 question quiz asking minute details. These details were not covered in review sessions or office hours held by TA's; rather they honed in on overall concepts, which was not helpful for the questions asked. I regret not picking a different program every day.

Just an FYI for anyone considering the Tufts MBS program: I finished the program last year, with a 4.0 GPA and a 510 MCAT, I was denied from Tufts without even getting an interview. I just want to warn people before they drop 50K on a program, that this program does not guarantee anyone anything, even if you succeed in the program. If you have any questions regarding the MBS program, feel free to PM me.

Hi guys! Anyone set on Tufts?
I’ll potentially be moving here in the Fall for dental school and was interested in looking for a female roommate!! PM me if interested