Tuition for SGU & Ross??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr. Eastern Medicine

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering what is the tuition for both SGU and Ross???
I mean, Ross is like $9000 per semester, but then they have 3 semesters per year. Whereas in SGU, I believe they said it's around $26,000 per semester...?

So how much does it cost??? It's so confusing.
Can someone please clear this out for me?
Thanks~

Members don't see this ad.

Dude...put down the pipe before you post messages. $26k/semester at 10 semesters==$260k! I wouldn't want to pay those student loans! (~$3k/month)...ouch! There goes those Mercedes dreams...or maybe even dreams of a car completely.

1)Hey DrTDogg, which school were you referring to?
SGU or Ross?

2)$26,000 per semester for 10 semesters?
Does $26,000 per semester include living expenses such as apartment, food, etc?

3)If this $26,000 tuition is for SGU, what is the tuition for Ross specifically?

thanks~

Members don't see this ad :)
please check out their weeb site, they have detailed information about tuition. for ross is about 9500 per semester(10 semester total). for sgu, they have different rate for each semester. both of them costs you around 100k-110 k for tuition.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by minoos:
•please check out their weeb site, they have detailed information about tuition. for ross is about 9500 per semester(10 semester total). for sgu, they have different rate for each semester. both of them costs you around 100k-110 k for tuition.•••••That's right for Ross. Currently, $9,450.00 per semesters times 10. But, you may want to pad in an extra $7,000.... they're talking about a new program from people who can't pass the NBME Comprehensive "Shelf" on the first attempt at the end of the pre-clinical program. I don't know all the details, but will post them as soon as I do.

-Skip
MS2 Ross University