Tulane ACLP 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

multivariabird

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hellooo everyone,

I am a current ACLP student at Tulane, and I thought I would go ahead and start this year’s thread! I know it’s a painful to be thinking about ACLP or PB/SMPs if you’re currently waitlisted at schools and hoping to get in, but ACLP is a really excellent opportunity for applicants who have had a rough cycle to turn their luck around and get into a well-regarded medical school with the opportunity to TA gross anatomy! All 20 2018-2019 ACLP students received and completed an interview this year are currently awaiting a response from the admissions committee.

Last year’s thread (Tulane ACLP 2018-2019) contains a few really awesome posts by former ACLP students about the program. In fact, Perineal_buddy522’s post pretty much contains almost everything I could possibly say, information-wise, about all the logistics of ACLP, so I’ll spend a little time summarizing what he’s already said/what’s different this year and then move on to my own personal experience with ACLP:

ACLP Timeline:

Complete your ACLP application by May 31, 2019. You do need to have been waitlisted at an MD or DO school during the 2018-2019 application cycle to be considered for ACLP. (More information can be found on the website about applying: Structural & Cellular Biology-Anatomy Certification & Leadership Program | Medicine)

Submit your AMCAS application in the Summer before beginning ACLP. You will NOT want to be doing this during anatomy. (Though the deadline for Tulane’s secondary app is in December or January and some ACLP students opt to complete it after anatomy, if you have any other schools you’re applying to, you’ll want to have your secondaries for those schools already completed or at least drafted for other schools before ACLP begins as well.)

From August through October or early November, take gross anatomy alongside medical students. Gross Anatomy is a full-time academic schedule.

Immediately after Anatomy, Histology begins. ACLP students take only Histology, while medical students take Physiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, and Foundations in Medicine, so the time commitment of taking only Histology is pretty low. Most students take this time to get a job, get involved in research, shadowing, etc. Histology runs through the end of March.

In January, Leadership in Healthcare begins. This class is a new addition to the program as of last year. It is not a huge time commitment, but it runs through late April concurrently with Histology. This means ACLP students now have class commitments through April instead of through the end of March as they had in previous years.

Interview at TUSOM in late February, or whenever TUSOM’s last interview date falls.

Matriculate into TUSOM in August and serve as a TA for gross anatomy

Reasons why ACLP was a good fit for me:

To really improve my application, I would have wanted to take an application cycle off, meaning it would be another two years before I could possibly matriculate. This would also mean that I would have to retake the MCAT which I did NOT want to do. ACLP is one of the few PB/SMP programs that leads directly into matriculation after completion of the program, which is really what I was looking for, since I felt that if I was going to take another year before applying, I could probably improve my application significantly without having to go through/pay for an PB/SMP. I was also considering a DO application cycle, but I had been rejected from the two DO schools I applied to that year, which discouraged me.

ACLP appealed to me not only because of the half-time course load after anatomy ends, but because the bar of having to beat the M1 average in one course sounded a lot less stressful to me than FIU’s full-time, two-semester course load and their requirement of maintaining a specific GPA (FIU’s SMP was the other program that I got into and was considering, and is also very similar to most programs out there). ACLP also had the benefit of actually enrolling you in the same classes that the M1s are taking, so you are essentially starting medical school along with them. In the smallest, most cynical voice in the back of my mind, ACLP appealed to me because I saw it as a medical school trial-run. If, in some strange twist of fate, I decided that medical school was just not for me after testing it out (which one of the TUSOM matriculants did about halfway through anatomy), backing out of ACLP would be a lot easier than backing out of medical school, haha.

And, of course, the admission rate of 87% to TUSOM! The more I researched PB/SMP programs, the more I realized that many of them do not provide a direct path to medical school. Most of the non-career-changing-focused programs simply do nothing more than provide you with more data for your application and some connections. The more I considered many of these programs, the more I doubted that they would truly improve my application more than taking a year to get some publications and do some community service would. ACLP, however, had a simple requirement (beat the anatomy average) and, though not a guarantee, an advertised 87% matriculation rate into TUSOM, a well-established and highly-regarded allopathic medical school. That, combined with the fact that it was thousands of dollars cheaper than comparable programs (Tuition costs of FIU: $21,000; Temple: $34,000; Tulane ACLP: $16,000), and the low-stress second semester made it the perfect choice for me.

Let me know if you have any questions about the application process, the program, or anything else!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
hi so apparently all 20 out of 20 ACLP students were offered acceptances today to TUSOM as part of the Class of 2023.
Combined with last year's 17 out of 17, this gives this program a 37/37, 100% acceptance rate from the past two years!

(also uh yeah ACLP 2017-2018 graduate and current TUSOM '22 student here also around to answer questions)

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone. Another ACLP student here. Now that all 20 of us have been accepted to TUSOM I want to chime in with a few thoughts of my own.

In the smallest, most cynical voice in the back of my mind, ACLP appealed to me because I saw it as a medical school trial-run.
1. I think a lot of us actually felt this way. I for sure considered this a trial-run of med school and if it didn't work out I would have had a much easier time backing out as an aclp student than a medical student

2. I do not like considering ACLP as a postbacc or smp because in my experience most other medical schools do not care about your performance in anatomy. (trust me I sent updates of my scores along with publications I got mid cycle) ACLP is like previously said a "trial-run" but even more so an audition. This is your chance to prove to TUSOM that you are academically able to succeed as well as a caring human being who is able to work with others and is someone who people enjoy being around and would want as their doctor.

3. I highly recommend ACLP to applicants who had overall good well-rounded applications but were somewhat not memorable when it came time for admissions decisions. I think a lot of ACLP students had this issue where the stats and ECs were good enough to get in but got lost in the massive amount of applications and had average interviews which again did not allow them to standout. By being an ACLP student you have already "auditioned" for the part of a med student have many people advocating for your acceptance, including your friends (most of whom are med students) and the program director. As a result, an average interview will probably not hold you back from an acceptance to TUSOM.

4. I will say that while ACLP is an audition for TUSOM, plenty of ACLP students have been accepted at other institutions so in no way does the program limit you to Tulane. But also Tulane is an excellent school with a great name in a great city. I personally would rather spend 5 years in New Orleans for Tulane than 4 years at certain other places.

5. Lastly, as I mentioned, New Orleans is a great city, which means a lot of fun. One thing I really liked about our ACLP group this year and my experience with the med school class is that this is a work hard play hard environment. If you like to have fun New Orleans is the place for you and I recommend applying to ACLP. But remember that academics always come before the fun. Study hard, beat the average on the exam, go out and celebrate, and then repeat!

Like others have said, feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys! I have a couple of questions that I was wondering if you'd be able to answer?

1. in general, were your statements of purpose for the program similar to your medical school personal statements? were they more "why I want to be a doctor" or more "why I think I need the ACLP"?

2. do you know if holding a waitlist at Tulane specifically helps in the ACLP admissions process?

3. And how competitive is the process given that there are only 20 seats?

Thank you!

1. Mine was definitely more why ACLP and what I hoped to gain by doing ACLP. Also what opportunities I wanted to take advantage of while in New Orleans.

2. I have a feeling where you are waitlisted is one of the factors considered when decisions are made, but not completely sure. A good amount of ACLP students were waitlisted at Tulane however.

3. Its relatively not that competitive considering not that many people apply. Also if like I said you're one of those applicants that had good applications but got lost in the shuffle, you are more likely to stand out in the application pool for ACLP because there is such a low number of people who apply every year.

1. Mine was definitely more why ACLP and what I hoped to gain by doing ACLP. Also what opportunities I wanted to take advantage of while in New Orleans.

2. I have a feeling where you are waitlisted is one of the factors considered when decisions are made, but not completely sure. A good amount of ACLP students were waitlisted at Tulane however.

3. Its relatively not that competitive considering not that many people apply. Also if like I said you're one of those applicants that had good applications but got lost in the shuffle, you are more likely to stand out in the application pool for ACLP because there is such a low number of people who apply every year.

Thank you so much! Just one more question: Around what time of the year did you receive your acceptance to the ACLP program? I'm wondering about the application deadline being at the end of May. If you only found out you got in in, say, July - did that make it difficult for you to move and figure things out?

I found out the first week of June last year and I think most people found out around that time. It is a little bit of a time crunch to move and get a place but once you get in, they send you a packet with more information including a bunch of trusted housing options which makes your search easier.

55 applications for 20 spots in the 2018-2019 class
38 applications for 18 spots in the 2017-2018 class (one student left the program very early on for family reasons, which is why we are 17/17)

Hi guys! I have a couple of questions that I was wondering if you'd be able to answer?

1. in general, were your statements of purpose for the program similar to your medical school personal statements? were they more "why I want to be a doctor" or more "why I think I need the ACLP"?

2. do you know if holding a waitlist at Tulane specifically helps in the ACLP admissions process?

Thank you!

Definitely gear your statement towards ACLP! You submit your full AMCAS app as part of the ACLP application, so they already have your medical school personal statement. Also, I received my ACLP acceptance email on June 8th last year.

Another question. Thank you all so much for answering the ones above!

How did you guys end up paying for this? Private student loans?

Another question. Thank you all so much for answering the ones above!

How did you guys end up paying for this? Private student loans?
Yes, ACLP is not applicable for federal aid since it is not a degree-granting program. There are several other PBs that are similar in this way. Unfortunately, most people in ACLP are people who's families are able to financially support them. Personally, I made a deal with my parents where they paid for the tuition and I used my own money/savings that I gained from my two gap years for all living expenses/everything else. Private loans are available and I know several people who used them to finance ACLP. I do believe that the department can help connect you to lenders that students have used before, however I cannot provide any more specific details than that since I did not use private loans. You might consider using the contact information on the ACLP website to ask specific questions if you have them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does submitting more waitlists from schools affect one's candidacy, or is there at least a trend among ACLP students with a certain #?

Does submitting more waitlists from schools affect one's candidacy, or is there at least a trend among ACLP students with a certain #?

As far as I remember, all you need to apply was proof you were currently on a waitlist (email, letter, whatever) and that gets sent over to the office as part of your application materials. there's no bonus for being on more than 1 waitlist.

Hellooo everyone,

I am a current ACLP student at Tulane, and I thought I would go ahead and start this year’s thread! I know it’s a painful to be thinking about ACLP or PB/SMPs if you’re currently waitlisted at schools and hoping to get in, but ACLP is a really excellent opportunity for applicants who have had a rough cycle to turn their luck around and get into a well-regarded medical school with the opportunity to TA gross anatomy! All 20 2018-2019 ACLP students received and completed an interview this year are currently awaiting a response from the admissions committee.

Last year’s thread (Tulane ACLP 2018-2019) contains a few really awesome posts by former ACLP students about the program. In fact, Perineal_buddy522’s post pretty much contains almost everything I could possibly say, information-wise, about all the logistics of ACLP, so I’ll spend a little time summarizing what he’s already said/what’s different this year and then move on to my own personal experience with ACLP:

ACLP Timeline:

Complete your ACLP application by May 31, 2019. You do need to have been waitlisted at an MD or DO school during the 2018-2019 application cycle to be considered for ACLP. (More information can be found on the website about applying: Structural & Cellular Biology-Anatomy Certification & Leadership Program | Medicine)

Submit your AMCAS application in the Summer before beginning ACLP. You will NOT want to be doing this during anatomy. (Though the deadline for Tulane’s secondary app is in December or January and some ACLP students opt to complete it after anatomy, if you have any other schools you’re applying to, you’ll want to have your secondaries for those schools already completed or at least drafted for other schools before ACLP begins as well.)

From August through October or early November, take gross anatomy alongside medical students. Gross Anatomy is a full-time academic schedule.

Immediately after Anatomy, Histology begins. ACLP students take only Histology, while medical students take Physiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, and Foundations in Medicine, so the time commitment of taking only Histology is pretty low. Most students take this time to get a job, get involved in research, shadowing, etc. Histology runs through the end of March.

In January, Leadership in Healthcare begins. This class is a new addition to the program as of last year. It is not a huge time commitment, but it runs through late April concurrently with Histology. This means ACLP students now have class commitments through April instead of through the end of March as they had in previous years.

Interview at TUSOM in late February, or whenever TUSOM’s last interview date falls.

Matriculate into TUSOM in August and serve as a TA for gross anatomy

Reasons why ACLP was a good fit for me:

To really improve my application, I would have wanted to take an application cycle off, meaning it would be another two years before I could possibly matriculate. This would also mean that I would have to retake the MCAT which I did NOT want to do. ACLP is one of the few PB/SMP programs that leads directly into matriculation after completion of the program, which is really what I was looking for, since I felt that if I was going to take another year before applying, I could probably improve my application significantly without having to go through/pay for an PB/SMP. I was also considering a DO application cycle, but I had been rejected from the two DO schools I applied to that year, which discouraged me.

ACLP appealed to me not only because of the half-time course load after anatomy ends, but because the bar of having to beat the M1 average in one course sounded a lot less stressful to me than FIU’s full-time, two-semester course load and their requirement of maintaining a specific GPA (FIU’s SMP was the other program that I got into and was considering, and is also very similar to most programs out there). ACLP also had the benefit of actually enrolling you in the same classes that the M1s are taking, so you are essentially starting medical school along with them. In the smallest, most cynical voice in the back of my mind, ACLP appealed to me because I saw it as a medical school trial-run. If, in some strange twist of fate, I decided that medical school was just not for me after testing it out (which one of the TUSOM matriculants did about halfway through anatomy), backing out of ACLP would be a lot easier than backing out of medical school, haha.

And, of course, the admission rate of 87% to TUSOM! The more I researched PB/SMP programs, the more I realized that many of them do not provide a direct path to medical school. Most of the non-career-changing-focused programs simply do nothing more than provide you with more data for your application and some connections. The more I considered many of these programs, the more I doubted that they would truly improve my application more than taking a year to get some publications and do some community service would. ACLP, however, had a simple requirement (beat the anatomy average) and, though not a guarantee, an advertised 87% matriculation rate into TUSOM, a well-established and highly-regarded allopathic medical school. That, combined with the fact that it was thousands of dollars cheaper than comparable programs (Tuition costs of FIU: $21,000; Temple: $34,000; Tulane ACLP: $16,000), and the low-stress second semester made it the perfect choice for me.

Let me know if you have any questions about the application process, the program, or anything else!
How should I apply? Do I just email all the application material mentioned on the website? If so, how do I send my AMCAS recs, do I even need to since I've been waitlisted at Tulane? Thanks a lot for helping us all out!

How should I apply? Do I just email all the application material mentioned on the website? If so, how do I send my AMCAS recs, do I even need to since I've been waitlisted at Tulane? Thanks a lot for helping us all out!

Yup, you can send everything in one e-mail. In terms of letters, yes you do need to send them again to the SCB department specifically. It depends on how you got them onto AMCAS though. If you had a composite letter, I was able to get my undergrad's pre-health committee to directly forward my composite letter to ACLP. Other than that I just e-mailed Tulane all of the relevant things for my application, mailed in my money order, and waited for my school to send my letter.

If you had letters sent through Interfolio, one of my classmates figured out the steps last year:

I sent my LOR's through Interfolio last year and came up with some instructions by pretending to send them again just a few moments ago. Though I didn't actually send them today, I'm pretty sure this will work bc what I did on Interfolio rn feels similar to how I sent them last year.

1. Login
2. Go to Deliveries on the right sided menu
3. Click New Delivery in the top left hand corner
4. Choose Email
5. Fill in "Tulane Structural and Cell Biology Department" for the Recipient institution name, the email from the ACLP website for the Recipient email address (I would give it here but I can't post any links yet per SDN), and click Save & Review Delivery
6. Click Add Materials and choose the three letters that you have on Interfolio
7. Click Review Delivery
8. Click Submit Delivery

Also, I sent all my app material in one email except for the LOR's - bc they came from Interfolio - and there were no problems. Lmk if you have any more questions.

Any of you knows the MCAT requirement? I think I saw somewhere it was 508, but it is no longer on the webpate.

Any of you knows the MCAT requirement? I think I saw somewhere it was 508, but it is no longer on the webpate.
Hmm, interesting. I was communicating with someone a few weeks ago and noted that the MCAT requirement on the ACLP website at that time was 504, but they do appear to have removed it. I would guess that means that they no longer have an MCAT requirement. If your MCAT is lower than 504 and you are considering applying, I might reach out to the contact info on the ACLP website and make sure that your application will still be considered.

Does anyone know what date in August this program starts?

There is an orientation date and I believe that’s going to be either July 31st or August 1st so you have to be there by then.

Does the ACLP accept e-checks or do I have to mail it? Asking because I'm currently outside the US

I asked Shannon Perron about the MCAT Requirement! She told me the MCAT Requirement is still 504, however, if you are one or two points below the threshold you are still encouraged to apply!

The orientation day should probably be August 1st.
The former ACLPs is July 31st so I doubt it would on the same day but who knows!

Does timing of 2019-2020 AMCAS application when is submitted matter if you are a ACLP student? I know interviews go quick for regular applicants but what about for ACLP students?

Does timing of 2019-2020 AMCAS application when is submitted matter if you are a ACLP student? I know interviews go quick for regular applicants but what about for ACLP students?

It does not matter for aclp students just got to meet the Tulane deadlines. Tulane reserves an interview day for Just for ACLP students. However if you are planning on applying to other schools make sure to get it all done as soon as possible including secondaries because you won’t have time during anatomy.

It's seems like from last year's thread that they normally just have one admission committee meeting in early June and let everyone know then? Just trying to make living arrangements for another SMP but I would choose Tulane over that one.

Does anyone here have insight on how they wrote their letter of intent to apply? In the sense of: did you actually write a cover letter (Dear, so and so or To the office of admissions)? If so, who did you address it to?

Finishing up touches on this application right now.

Also! If there are any kind previous students in this post who want to take a look at my application letter - I would love that! Looking to maximize my chances of success :)

Can anyone speak to whether reapplying to Tulane using a letter packet, as opposed to a composite committee letter, and then being accepted into ACLP would affect the applicants chances of getting into Tulane SOM after completing the program?

Does anyone here have insight on how they wrote their letter of intent to apply? In the sense of: did you actually write a cover letter (Dear, so and so or To the office of admissions)? If so, who did you address it to?

Finishing up touches on this application right now.

You're referring to the part of the website that says:
  1. A letter of intent to apply to the program and a statement of purpose, explaining how the program may benefit you. This can be combined into one letter. Please limit your letter to one page.
right? Because if so I think that's basically just a statement of purpose. Or, at least, it was also worded that way when I applied and I basically wrote it as a Statement of Purpose too. I wouldn't overthink it I mean it's literally just your personal statement. Address it to the Anatomy Certification & Leadership Program. The "intent" they want is probably like "I want to be in Tulane ACLP (and here are the reasons why in my statement of purpose)."

Can anyone speak to whether reapplying to Tulane using a letter packet, as opposed to a composite committee letter, and then being accepted into ACLP would affect the applicants chances of getting into Tulane SOM after completing the program?

No, I had a composite letter from my undergrad that I got sent over, one of my friends had a letter packet forwarded via interfolio. we both got in.

Hi everyone. I've been following this thread and wanted to say thank you to the current/former students for answering all these questions. I was hoping I could get some insight from everyone about transcripts to apply.

I'm a non-trad and have 7 different transcripts to send in but wanted to ask if they all needed to be official transcripts. I do have an official transcript from my main undergrad but have a lot of one off classes (some of which are 10+ years old) that are technically listed on my college transcript and on AMCAS. I have ordered the official ones for AMCAS but wanted to ask if I needed to pay the fees to get them sent to ACLP before I have even sent in the rest of my app to the program. I'm planning on sending in my application this weekend but know official transcripts might take some time to get to the address so wanted to get try to submit those requests today if needed. Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you again and good luck to everyone :)

Hi everyone. I've been following this thread and wanted to say thank you to the current/former students for answering all these questions. I was hoping I could get some insight from everyone about transcripts to apply.

I'm a non-trad and have 7 different transcripts to send in but wanted to ask if they all needed to be official transcripts. I do have an official transcript from my main undergrad but have a lot of one off classes (some of which are 10+ years old) that are technically listed on my college transcript and on AMCAS. I have ordered the official ones for AMCAS but wanted to ask if I needed to pay the fees to get them sent to ACLP before I have even sent in the rest of my app to the program. I'm planning on sending in my application this weekend but know official transcripts might take some time to get to the address so wanted to get try to submit those requests today if needed. Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you again and good luck to everyone :)
Why don't you email the program and ask? That is not an unreasonable question to ask them and no one on this forum will be able to answer it reliably enough.

Why don't you email the program and ask? That is not an unreasonable question to ask them and no one on this forum will be able to answer it reliably enough.

You're absolutely right. Was just hoping someone might have had experience with it in the past. I tried calling but did not really think to email. Thanks for the suggestion.

Does anyone know when decisions come out? I just finished my amcas application but don't know when to submit because I will either be including this as an activity or not depending on the decision.

Does anyone know when decisions come out? I just finished my amcas application but don't know when to submit because I will either be including this as an activity or not depending on the decision.

Wouldn’t this be a school and not an activity? Class work isn’t an activity on AMCAS.

Past threads seems like they release decisions sometime in early to mid June.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t this be a school and not an activity? Class work isn’t an activity on AMCAS...

Past threads seems like they release decisions sometime in early to mid June.

I don't understand why someone would do an SMP and not list it as an activity. It's valid to put it down as an activity and I'd be surprised if people don't tbh, highly recommend everyone does so. And I was hoping for a more concrete date unfortunately :(. I figured the first week of June, but not sure what date exactly.

Wouldn’t this be a school and not an activity? Class work isn’t an activity on AMCAS

People do this very often for Tulane ACLP as its not a typical smp or postbacc (I actually don't like that ACLP gets grouped into these categories). Most people write what the point of the program is and what they hope to do once anatomy ends such as research, shadowing, and volunteering.

And I was hoping for a more concrete date unfortunately :(. I figured the first week of June, but not sure what date exactly.

Last year it was first week of June. I think I got my decision June 5th. That being said it really just depends when they meet. To be honest you will not be at a huge disadvantage for any schools if you submit your amcas in the middle of June and will be at zero disadvantage for Tulane.

Good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
People do this very often for Tulane ACLP as its not a typical smp or postbacc (I actually don't like that ACLP gets grouped into these categories). Most people write what the point of the program is and what they hope to do once anatomy ends such as research, shadowing, and volunteering.

Last year it was first week of June. I think I got my decision June 5th. That being said it really just depends when they meet. To be honest you will not be at a huge disadvantage for any schools if you submit your amcas in the middle of June and will be at zero disadvantage for Tulane.

Good luck!

Thanks friend :). I'm aiming to submit on or before June 13th so this is all really good to know. Hopefully we're classmates in a couple of months though!

Oof any day now. The anticipation is palpable.

Any news? Or will they get back to us later? I really thought it would be today but only silence so far :/.

Deadline was Friday and today is the first working day since they got all the apps (they only meet once). We will hear within a week or two I bet!

Just received an email from Shannon that my file is complete and that decisions will be out by Friday

Reactions: 2 users
Ditto @lvten. Was really hoping for a sooner date, but it is what it is. What's another week after months of waiting?

• Haha
I have a question to anyone who has done the program. Is it completely out of question for them to accept someone who has already done a post-bac or an SMP? (And did well in it?)

Last edited:
@saratonin not sure if it’s the best use of time if you have a good smp already done but the old threads have one person who did Georgetown’s and then this one so it’s not out of the question.

I have a question to anyone who has done the program. Is it completely out of question for them to accept someone who has already done a post-bac or an SMP? (And did well in it?)

Did you apply this year? We find out so soon I would just keep your fingers crossed and we will know in a few days!

@saratonin not sure if it’s the best use of time if you have a good smp already done but the old threads have one person who did Georgetown’s and then this one so it’s not out of the question.

Oh that’s so great to know! Thank you!

Did you apply this year? We find out so soon I would just keep your fingers crossed and we will know in a few days!

I did. I saw one of the current students say something about this being good for “good overall applicants who get lost in the numbers” I think that’s what happened to me mostly - i had 4 interviews, 3 waitlists. I know I have a solid app i just don’t stand out in any way. I think this program would be so worth it. Obviously, I could work on my interviewing but I’d like to have this chance ya know, bc I think itll give me a better likelihood !

@saratonin I also would hold off on applying until hearing back too if you haven’t already submitted. Good to have it on your app!

@saratonin I also would hold off on applying until hearing back too if you haven’t already submitted. Good to have it on your app!

I actually was going to submit today, but this is a good point! I guess it doesn’t matter if I do it today vs Friday.