Tulane C/O 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

exgatr

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to see who else would be joining me at Tulane in a few months.

I'll be living in Deming (despite what everyone says) so I can meet more people, and it's really convenient, especially to Joe's bar--I mean the library.

Members don't see this ad.

I am accepted and I am coming to Tulane eventually... just probably not this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be joining you in August!! I am so excited!!

i'll be there, just found a place on st. charles, can't wait!

I'm countin' the days! New Orleans is a great place to be!

If any one is looking for a roomate PM me!
I dont know where people are finding roomates but it is certainly not on the housing page on the Tulane server. It is full of adds for subleases ect.
Im a guy btw.

I'll be attending August adn I'm moving to NOLA frst week in June - so let me know if you're in town!

You guys are lucky--you're going to experience Mardi Gras in New Orleans 4 years in a row. It's like getting to watch the "Girls Gone Wild" series without having to rent/buy the videos. :laugh:

Is anyone else taking the summer Histology course?

I should be there around the beginning of August, probably living in Deming. I guess I will see you all there, especially exgatr.

Ok, I'm not official yet. I'm waiting, with the most baited of breath, to come off of the waitlist. So, hey, please, send some good mojo over Pisano's way. I really, really want to be joining y'all, and I envy the fact you're already in. I sure hope I don't have to head back to the frigid northeast. I look forward (positive thinking, positive thinking) to seeing you all soon.

Like Luke, I too am waitlisted and have been crossing my fingers all summer. Any one have any updates on the waitlist movement at Tulane?

I'm going to Tulane and I couldn't be happier.