exgatr

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2003
Visit site
Status
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to see who else would be joining me at Tulane in a few months.

I'll be living in Deming (despite what everyone says) so I can meet more people, and it's really convenient, especially to Joe's bar--I mean the library.

About the Ads
?

If any one is looking for a roomate PM me!
I dont know where people are finding roomates but it is certainly not on the housing page on the Tulane server. It is full of adds for subleases ect.
Im a guy btw.

savvyr

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 8, 2003
Status
Medical Student
I'll be attending August adn I'm moving to NOLA frst week in June - so let me know if you're in town!

Alexander99

Ghetto Fabulous
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
Status
You guys are lucky--you're going to experience Mardi Gras in New Orleans 4 years in a row. It's like getting to watch the "Girls Gone Wild" series without having to rent/buy the videos. :laugh:

themann

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2003
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
I should be there around the beginning of August, probably living in Deming. I guess I will see you all there, especially exgatr.

lukeday99

Nooby
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2004
Somewhere between hither and yon
Visit site
Status
Ok, I'm not official yet. I'm waiting, with the most baited of breath, to come off of the waitlist. So, hey, please, send some good mojo over Pisano's way. I really, really want to be joining y'all, and I envy the fact you're already in. I sure hope I don't have to head back to the frigid northeast. I look forward (positive thinking, positive thinking) to seeing you all soon.

balaA7180

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2004
Status
Like Luke, I too am waitlisted and have been crossing my fingers all summer. Any one have any updates on the waitlist movement at Tulane?

About the Ads