Tulane Class of 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WiscoFan14

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who is joining me in the Big Easy?

Members don't see this ad.

I will be!! :D Very excited to get down there. Gumbo anyone? Feel free to PM me if you wish.

I may be next year...are you from wisconsin, because I dont think many of us are down there.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was dodging work, hung over after my birthday antics (July 1) and half asleep when Tulane called me at the ungodly hour of 7am pacific time. I thought they were creditors so I was screening my calls...boy oh boy am I glad I picked up the phone!!! I'm in!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Nevermind, you are a coasty that goes to school here. I do want to know how Tulane compairs to madison though.

What is the LOWEST MCAT score that you have heard of someone getting into Tulane with? Curios to see if I have a chance! :laugh:

I'll be seeing you guys in August.

Tulane and Madison are really different...obviously. You really can't even compare them. See everyone in a few weeks.

Anyone need a roommate? I still don't have an apartment and school starts 8/6...i'd even be willing to look for an apartment with another person. Just don't want to pay to live by myself! PM me if you are interested!!