Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Tulane Second question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by C U in MD school, Aug 3, 2001.

1. C U in MD school

C U in MD school Senior Member

just a simple question. i was doing the second application, i have completed all of the course work. do they want us to list them because they have space which says "semester to be taken or grades recieved" hmmmm, can someone get back to me on this one. and congrat to the poeple who got their interview with tulane. its a great school.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Harry Truman

Harry Truman Senior Member

They only want you to list them if they aren't already listed on your AMCAS. The question says, "If you had not completed these course when you submitted your AMCAS application ...." So if the courses they require are already on you AMCAS application, you should probably just right "N/A". That's what I did.

How did you answer the question about your hobbies? Did you actually just list them, or did you write them out in paragraph form?

Thanks much, and hoped my response helped.

4. Smoke This

Smoke This Sweet cuppin' cakes!

I just listed hobbies, but I added some brief comments on some of them in parentheses to fill the whole space.

5. C U in MD school

C U in MD school Senior Member

hey surgeon18, thanx that's what I thought about the class thing.

I listed my hobbies with a little sentence after each. could only get three things in.

how many have you guys listed?