Tulane Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

applicant2002

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When you type in responses on the tulane secondary app. and it is more than one line, it gets cut off. Is it that they want all the answers to be just one line. Eg. On the question on what type of physician you want to be, you can type as much as you want but there is no word wrap and everything except what you see on the screen gets cut off. What is the problem?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, i noticed that too.....i also had a problem with printing out my secondary from tulane.....after the first actual page of application (page 5 i believe), i get an error message. what i may do is just print out the adobe file and use a typewritter to type up my answers.

anybody else having this problem, or is it just me?

I have a question with the .pdf files. How do you go about typing onto the form? I can't seem to edit it whatsoever. Any help? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
i was able to click on the line and type my answers in.....however, i am recieving error messages when i attempt to print this out. i think the best the to do is just print out the app and fill it out after.

I WAS TRYING TO AVOID THE TYPEWRITER

I called Tulane's admission office and they said to type the essay answers on a separate sheet of paper.

Did they give a word minimum or maximum? I didn't see one on the instructions. :confused: