Turning in secondaries last week of September: when should I expect interviews??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by SuzyQ, Sep 20, 2002.

1. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Senior Member

I was wondering when I should be expecting to get interview calls if I submit my secondaries during the last week of september. Is turing in my 2ndary apps in september considered late? I figured they really couldnt do much with them if I had sent them in earlier since they would need to see my August MCAT scores anyway. Any input would be appreciated!! thanks!:D

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. njdesi

njdesi Senior Member

SuzyQ:

I really truly wish I could give a straight out answer to you!
    I am in a similiar boat as you (sort of). My file has been complete at all the 11 DO schools I applied to by end of July. By mid-August, I was offered interviews at AZCOM and TUCOM and put on hold for DMU. I still have not heard from the 8 other schools, but I also retook the MCAT in August so some of the schools I called up (UMDNJ, KCOM, UNECOM) said they were waiting for my second set of scores. This process can really be very random! I mean here I am with 2 interviews by mid-August, and the rest has been dead silence! The key is to be patient and keep the faith. I know from reading your posts in the different columns how much you have worked very hard. It will pay off for all of us!!!!!!

NJDESI

4. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Senior Member

5. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Senior Member

so i just sent in my applications......if they call me for an interview what month do you think i would interview in? Is this late in the game??

6. Bevo

Bevo Radiology, R1

Resident [Any Field]
    im kinda interested in this as well. I just realized that I had to send my transcripts to aacom(sp?). So Im a little behind too. hopeful nonethe less though!

7. spanky

spanky Member

Hi all-

I was just verified on 9/30 and happy to report that I did well on the August MCAT. When can I expect to get secondary forms? Seems like I have been waiting forever and still nothing. How long did it take to get your secondaries after you were verified?

Anybody out there interested in NSUCOM?