Turning in secondaries last week of September: when should I expect interviews??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuzyQ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering when I should be expecting to get interview calls if I submit my secondaries during the last week of september. Is turing in my 2ndary apps in september considered late? I figured they really couldnt do much with them if I had sent them in earlier since they would need to see my August MCAT scores anyway. Any input would be appreciated!! thanks!:D

Members don't see this ad.

SuzyQ:

I really truly wish I could give a straight out answer to you!
I am in a similiar boat as you (sort of). My file has been complete at all the 11 DO schools I applied to by end of July. By mid-August, I was offered interviews at AZCOM and TUCOM and put on hold for DMU. I still have not heard from the 8 other schools, but I also retook the MCAT in August so some of the schools I called up (UMDNJ, KCOM, UNECOM) said they were waiting for my second set of scores. This process can really be very random! I mean here I am with 2 interviews by mid-August, and the rest has been dead silence! The key is to be patient and keep the faith. I know from reading your posts in the different columns how much you have worked very hard. It will pay off for all of us!!!!!!

NJDESI

Members don't see this ad :)
so i just sent in my applications......if they call me for an interview what month do you think i would interview in? Is this late in the game??

im kinda interested in this as well. I just realized that I had to send my transcripts to aacom(sp?). So Im a little behind too. hopeful nonethe less though!

Hi all-

I was just verified on 9/30 and happy to report that I did well on the August MCAT. When can I expect to get secondary forms? Seems like I have been waiting forever and still nothing. How long did it take to get your secondaries after you were verified?

Anybody out there interested in NSUCOM?