Tuskegee Medical Terminology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sammydoo2017

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As some of you who are interested in applying to Tuskegee might know, a new pre-req (medical terminology) as been added to this year's application cycle. I've tried to contact the admissions office to clarify how I can enroll in this course, especially since it must be completed before applying. However, I have not received any clear advice or guidance. I'm worried whether or not an online course for this pre-req would count or if enrollment must be through the school. So far, I've only been told that as long as "medical terminology" is on my transcript it will meet the requirement. If someone out there knows the best way to take this course or has been told what to do by Tuskegee, please let me know. Thank you!
 
As some of you who are interested in applying to Tuskegee might know, a new pre-req (medical terminology) as been added to this year's application cycle. I've tried to contact the admissions office to clarify how I can enroll in this course, especially since it must be completed before applying. However, I have not received any clear advice or guidance. I'm worried whether or not an online course for this pre-req would count or if enrollment must be through the school. So far, I've only been told that as long as "medical terminology" is on my transcript it will meet the requirement. If someone out there knows the best way to take this course or has been told what to do by Tuskegee, please let me know. Thank you!

Hey, from the way i understand it, that becomes effective for next years applicants, as in those who will be applying in 2018. Is it really for this cycle?
 
Hey, from the way i understand it, that becomes effective for next years applicants, as in those who will be applying in 2018. Is it really for this cycle?

When I first saw it, I also though it would be for next year's cycle. However, I called to verify and they did tell me it was this current cycle.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I first saw it, I also though it would be for next year's cycle. However, I called to verify and they did tell me it was this current cycle.
That's makes no sense... that would mean it's for the 2017 application year ... but ok
 
Last edited:
It should work the same as other per-requisites: you just need to take a class (online or traditional) that is medical terminology. Shouldn't matter what college you take it from.

Is that what you're asking, Sammydoo?