• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Tuskegee University c/o 2025

About the Ads

clembear

Feb 26, 2020
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Hey everyone!
2nd time applicant, first time applicant to Tuskegee, OOS

Anyone hear anything? Any updates? I haven't received any email updates.
I had an interview at the beginning of this month! They told us that those who have already interviewed should hear by the second week of January! I believe they will have another set of interviews coming soon.

About the Ads

DPete

Mar 23, 2020
  1. Veterinary Student
I got accepted as well! Have you received anything from admissions yet regarding registration?
Hey, so I’m a first year at TU in my second semester. You guys won’t have to register for classes, as your curriculum for the next 4 years is already set in stone. So once you pay your deposit, it’s really just a waiting game for everything else.

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads
About the Ads

jamiekris

Nov 9, 2020
  1. Pre-Veterinary
OOS applicant here, after waiting for what seems to be forever, I got an email saying I was waitlisted yesterday! I’m very excited and confused considering I didn’t even interview? Excited because I thought the lack of contact after this long for sure meant a rejection. Anyone else in the same boat?

SleepyOreo

c/o of 2025 hopeful :3
Jul 20, 2020
  1. Pre-Veterinary
OOS applicant here, after waiting for what seems to be forever, I got an email saying I was waitlisted yesterday! I’m very excited and confused considering I didn’t even interview? Excited because I thought the lack of contact after this long for sure meant a rejection. Anyone else in the same boat?
I would probably give them a call because I was interviewed and was placed on their alternate list :O

JaredH

Nov 19, 2020
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I am in the same boat. I talked to them and they said alternative list moves pretty good after April 15. Don’t stress. Also, Auburn sent out acceptance last week which is about 15 min from Tuskegee. So I would imagine that will make the list move a little as well.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.