TUSSY check your pms :0

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spidey

Leorl's official stalker
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent you a love poem.

Just to keep this thread relevant to this forumn I decided to write a haiku (Cuz you know how surgery goes hand in hand with haikus)

She is not Fussy
She once had the whooping cough
Her name is Tussy

She cuts with a knife
Well, with a scalpel I guess
The same thing really

Members don't see this ad.

Hmmm

i'm a little afraid that you remember that pertussis thing! You're not a stalker are you?

Originally posted by tussy
Hmmm

i'm a little afraid that you remember that pertussis thing! You're not a stalker are you?

Check his user title.

Originally posted by tussy
Hmmm

A stalker? Who me? Why is it that every time someone tries to do something nice for a person, like hide in their bushes and take pictures of them every day, society has to label them something nasty, like a stalker?? Why couldn't they just call me an avid photographer?? Why is it when birdwatchers hide in the bushes and take pictures they are called birdwatchers, but when I hide in bushes to take pictures I get called a stalker?? It's just not fair.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95094&highlight=stalking+leorl