Two Ws on my transcript, but a legitimate reason for one...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lmoment

Reaction score
Good morning, Network.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.

This may have been asked several times before; however, I am new here. I have a question that may have been posted a few times before, but my case is unique. I am currently in a post-bacc program completing pre-med prerequisites. I discovered that I didn't need a specific class, so I dropped. This resulted in a W. I also received a W this semester in Orgo I because I couldn't focus on such a workload after the death of my mother from COVID -19. Has anyone gotten in with two Ws? Will sharing this story be "oversharing"? I have previous bachelors degrees in Political Science and Information Technology and a Masters in Public Administration for reference. I haven't taken the MCAT yet. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to SDN. There is a search function at the top of the site that will let you search for topics so you don’t have to try to comb through every page. This kind of thing has been talked about a large number of times. In short, two Ws is not a big deal.

Reactions: 2 users