U of MINNESOTA!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

berg1373

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I Got An Email Telling Me I'm In!!! Check Your Email!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in-state and I interviewed in like August... so they had a ton of time to think about it.

I have two friends that go there now and they didn't find out until the end of December so don't worry!

Members don't see this ad :)
i havent gotten an email yet either. im in state and interviewed middle of october. i am so queeezy right now.

hey did your status change on aadsas? mine still says Invited to Interview. im so worried...this is the only school i interviewed at :(

My status DID NOT change on AADSAS, it still says "Invited for Interview". I just got an email from Nicki Cook.

hey did your status change on aadsas? mine still says Invited to Interview. im so worried...this is the only school i interviewed at :(
Mine still says invited for interview as well... I wonder if they'll tell us today if we are rejected as well as accepted? Would be nice to hear one way or another (let's hope for the latter)

Me too! I think. Did they call it a "provisional acceptance" where they outline the paperwork remaining until a final letter acceptance in 2008? Just wanted to make sure I was reading this right -- lots of adrenaline!

Me too! I think. Did they call it a "provisional acceptance" where they outline the paperwork remaining until a final letter acceptance in 2008? Just wanted to make sure I was reading this right -- lots of adrenaline!
in state or out of state?

airsimon, when did u interview. i interviewed middle of october and still have not heard anything.

airsimon, when did u interview. i interviewed middle of october and still have not heard anything.
Sept 24. The thing that bugged me about the interview was that I was interviewed by a Pros professor there who told me she had nothing to do with the acceptance committee. She simply read questions to me and then wrote down my response. We could have done that over the phone. Oh, and not to mention that she was super cautious about not letting me see what she wrote.... I wasn't even trying to look but she kept everything covered up to a dramatic extent. (huddled over her paper, etc etc) It was kind of odd to say the least.

thats super annoying that she was dramatic about not letting you see what she wrote. where else did you interview at? MN is the only place i interviewed at so i am anxious, but super nervous since ppl already got acceptance emails and i havent gotten anything yet.

Berg and Ajam, Congrats! Ajam, can i asked you when you interviewed?

I Got An Email Telling Me I'm In!!! Check Your Email!!
Got my phone call and email at 7:45 this morning!! Yipee! The wait is finally over! Congratulations everyone who got their acceptances.:hardy:

Well, I haven't gotten a call yet, but I did receive an acceptance email... maybe it takes a while to get through the alphabet when they're doing the phone calls. Anyhow, I interviewed mid-November. Here's hoping everyone gets good news today! :biglove:

I got that same "provisional acceptance" email. I interviewed on August 20.

See you fall 2008 then!

I just got an e-mail from Minnesota! I have been waiting for this day for a year!

I AM GOING TO BE A DENTIST!!!