U of Syd Dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

homby81

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done interview for sydney dental school?
Let's share some info here!
I did mine last week. I think i did poorly cuz i was so nervous at the moment and i stumbled here and there. :(
And at the end, i forgot to shake hands with one of panel cuz i guess she played as a bad cop and i unconsciously was scared of her.. :eek:
Anyhoo the interview's over but i'm still as nervous as before the interview.
How did you other applicants do on the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

homby81 said:
Has anyone done interview for sydney dental school?
Let's share some info here!
I did mine last week. I think i did poorly cuz i was so nervous at the moment and i stumbled here and there. :(
And at the end, i forgot to shake hands with one of panel cuz i guess she played as a bad cop and i unconsciously was scared of her.. :eek:
Anyhoo the interview's over but i'm still as nervous as before the interview.
How did you other applicants do on the interview?

Hey! I'm sure you did fine. ha Mine was alright. How did you do in the manual skills exam?

Hey! I'm sure you did fine. ha Mine was alright. How did you do in the manual skills exam?[/QUOTE]

I did alrite though it wasn't completely flat and the circle was little bit off.
How did you do?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was a little nervous as well for my interview but I think my answers to the questions were ok in the end. I think it would have been a little more relaxed if the format of the interview hadn't been so scripted. Some of the questions were totally messed up!

Now to wait until the end of august for a response

Goodluck

Shoutout to all the Aussies! I spend last year studying abroad finishing my undergrad at Sydney Uni, loved it, good luck to all applying to Dental school there! You guys rock!!!!!

homby81 said:
Hey! I'm sure you did fine. ha Mine was alright. How did you do in the manual skills exam?

I did alrite though it wasn't completely flat and the circle was little bit off.
How did you do?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the circle bit was pretty hard to keep flat. I used my fingers more on that because I found that using the pliars I had too many 'kinks' in it.

Good Luck guys! Keep us posted if you get any info.

:thumbup:

SFPredent said:
Shoutout to all the Aussies! I spend last year studying abroad finishing my undergrad at Sydney Uni, loved it, good luck to all applying to Dental school there! You guys rock!!!!!

aussie aussie aussie...oye oye oye! :D :D