U of Utah Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rumit

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I jsut got an email from the U of Utah admissinos office telling me they had sent me (in the mail) a secondary request. So, I was looking at their website, and it says that among the things that they want is another personal statement. They basically ask for the same kind of thing that I put in my AMCAS statement. Does anyone know what they're looking for?

Thanks for the help,

Adam

Members don't see this ad.

no - but they suck if another personal statement kind of..

just make sure not to reiterate ur AMCAS statement. include stuff that wasnt mentioned in AMCAS..

Aisha

Adam-

This is my home school and also the worst secondary that I had to fill out. Basically I just expanded on my personal statement, describing some of my clinical experiences more in depth, and then said a few things that I hadn't mentioned in my personal statement about non-science activities. If you are serious about going to school there, make sure you do a very good job on the essay. They will grant you an automatic interview if you have a GPA 3.5 or above and MCAT 30 or above. After you get an interview, all ADCOMM members are blind to your GPA and MCAT scores so your acceptance depends on essays, activities, and the interview. Good Luck.

Colby