UAB Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grunermann

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone who has gotten in and good luck to everyone on waitlist. After a LONG wait, I was finally accepted. Ok, maybe I am too neurotic, but I kind of like to have things planned. What is everyone doing about the roommate situation? I know lots of people know one another, but being someone out of school a couple of years, I am not around a ton of undergrads going to med school. I am wanting to live with a professional student (hopefully med student), but just don't know how to start looking. Too early?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey grunermann!

I just posted my info on the online discussion for Accepted Applicants. Dr. Smith has set up a conversation relating to roommates and several people have posted info so its not too early. I guess a lot of people are waiting 'till we actually meet people, and I'm hoping some roommate seekers will be at our get together Apr. 12 at 5 points. Will you be there too? Can't wait to meet everyone! See ya! :D