UAB question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smokinjoe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anybody recall UAB indicating that there first group of letters would go out nov. 10th?

Members don't see this ad.

I have no idea when the letter is coming. I have heard so many things. Anyone else heard anything?

during our orientation they said the first letters would go out nov. 10th., but then that did not happen, and then they said they would go out last week, that did not happen either. My guess is they are mailing them today, tommorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
Man, calm down. If your anxious to know so badly email Dr.Smith at [email protected]. I interviewed there a couple of weeks ago and he said the admissions board usually meets the first thursday of every month and that if you wanted to email him on the Friday to find out your status you could. Hed let you know if you were accepted or not. If you were, you would get a letter in the mail a couple of weeks later. So, if you interviewed before November, theyve probably already met about you, so email him. I'm going to email him after the first thursday in december.

I am looking at my UAB acceptance letter right now. It is postmarked Nov 23rd and the actual letter is dated Nov 11th. Hope this helps, and good luck all.

hey red herrign when did you interview?? and are you out of state? where from?

interviewed Oct 4, out of state, south carolina