May 16, 2012
Hello. I am looking to take Physiology (XBW32) from UC Berkeley Extension. However, my university (University of Alberta, Canada) wants me to provide "detailed lecture topics" in order to assess transfer eligibility of this course. Berkeley Extension won't release that info to non-students. Could anyone kindly send that to me?

Thank you all kindly


Western C/O 2016!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2009
between L.A. and the I.E.
Veterinary Student
When I called the office at UCB about their classes, all I had to do was explain that I needed the info for my school to evaluate whether or not they would accept the class and they emailed the syllabi to me. You might want to try that and submit the syllabus to your advisor. I don't have access to the course site anymore.