-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UC Consortium 2017-2018 Cycle
Started by Ddude122
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Think about those of us who are still "pending" our application to be complete...now really scared whether my documents have arrived or not...The waiting period is so scary....
Think about those of us who are still "pending" our application to be complete...now really scared whether my documents have arrived or not...
I'm sorry to hear that. It happened to me last year too. My professor forgot to put the letter in the envelop and I didn't figure it out till 1 week before the deadline. My application did not get complete till May also. What I did was calling the Consortium to confirm that my document arrived (I can't remember his name but he always pick up around 2pm-2:30pm) and waited for it to be uploaded.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted696625
Has anyone else heard from UCSF?
Just got a call for Elio saying I got in! Looking forward to meeting the rest of my cohort! I interviewed last Thursday for those wondering.Did only one person so far get into UCD post bacc program? Did anyone else hear back?
I had my interview yesterday, I wonder when we will hear the final status.
D
deleted696625
Just got a call for Elio saying I got in! Looking forward to meeting the rest of my cohort! I interviewed last Thursday for those wondering.
Yay~ Congratulation!
Just got a call for Elio saying I got in! Looking forward to meeting the rest of my cohort! I interviewed last Thursday for those wondering.
Wooooowww, congrats... What track are you going to if you don't mind sharing?
Not at all, I'll be in the A1 TrackWooooowww, congrats... What track are you going to if you don't mind sharing?
I
ishrestha
.
Last edited by a moderator:
Not at all, I'll be in the A1 Track
Awesome...
And will they send an email to confirm your status. I'm kind of worry since I'll be out of the country and my phone won't work at the other country 🙁 Should I call them and update my phone number?
Awesome...
And will they send an email to confirm your status. I'm kind of worry since I'll be out of the country and my phone won't work at the other country 🙁 Should I call them and update my phone number?
when I got the call they said they would send an email with all the orientation details and everything but it's been a week and I haven't gotten anything yet. Im thinking they will send the email once the whole cohort is finalized
when I got the call they said they would send an email with all the orientation details and everything but it's been a week and I haven't gotten anything yet. Im thinking they will send the email once the whole cohort is finalized
Thank you so much for the info. I guess I'll just call the program to update about my situation then.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did you know you were on a waitlist, I can never get anyone to answer my emails.Wow, I did not know they have an interview waitlist. I did not hear about this from previous years.
I haven't had any calls for interviews yet, do you think its a lost cause. Or I'm just a late bloomer.
I was placed on the waitlist, they sent me an email. Has anyone received anything from UC Riverside?How did you know you were on a waitlist, I can never get anyone to answer my emails.
Did anyone else hear back from UC Davis about an acceptance yet? Especially those who interviewed last wednesday...
I'm nervously waiting ahhh
Same. Hoping to get into the B track, so if anyone got in and wants to share their good news, that would ease some of my worries! [emoji38] I saw that a few people on this thread got into A1 and A2 tracks.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
What are the track differences?Same. Hoping to get into the B track, so if anyone got in and wants to share their good news, that would ease some of my worries! [emoji38] I saw that a few people on this thread got into A1 and A2 tracks.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
When/IF you take the MCAT. A1 does MCAT prep during the summer, A2 does MCAT prep Spring, B= no MCAT.What are the track differences?
D
deleted696625
Has anyone heard back from UCSF yet?
Nothing yetHas anyone heard back from UCSF yet?
Nope. I got an invite for UC Davis this morning so others may still be getting them soon!So is it safe to say UCSF and UC Davis are done sending out interview invitations?
I
ishrestha
So is it safe to say UCSF and UC Davis are done sending out interview invitations?
I don't think so bc I got a request for an interview at UC Davis this morning.
Do you know if all tracks still start at the same time or or does A1 start in summer while the others start in the fall since they either have no MCAT prep or prep later? just wondering because of the such short notice would be difficult to move from philly to california in a month and finish up current projectsWhen/IF you take the MCAT. A1 does MCAT prep during the summer, A2 does MCAT prep Spring, B= no MCAT.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got a Skype interview invite for UCD!
Do you know if all tracks still start at the same time or or does A1 start in summer while the others start in the fall since they either have no MCAT prep or prep later? just wondering because of the such short notice would be difficult to move from philly to california in a month and finish up current projects
From looking at their website it seems like A2 and B would move/start in the fall as they state that they secure housing for the A1 track only for the summer MCAT component. Just came across this after some research as I got a skype interview invite too!
UPDATE: Got a call from UCD and let them know I won't be interviewing. They said they will be handing over my spot in this case so hopefully someone from the forum gets an interview invite real soon! Good luck everyone 🙂
Last edited:
Has anyone from the 04/28 group heard anything from UCD?
From looking at their website it seems like A2 and B would move/start in the fall as they state that they secure housing for the A1 track only for the summer MCAT component. Just came across this after some research as I got a skype interview invite too!
UPDATE: Got a call from UCD and let them know I won't be interviewing. They said they will be handing over my spot in this case so hopefully someone from the forum gets an interview invite real soon! Good luck everyone 🙂
Thank you. Gives those of us who haven't heard anything yet some hope!!
Has anyone from the 04/28 group heard anything from UCD?
I think two people got in from the 4/28 group and one person got in from the 5/03 group...based on what had been posted on the forum. I wonder how they decided to accept some and keep others waiting... 🙁
So from what Elio told me he said the A2 track starts in the fall and the MCAT prep is next summer so June-September 2018.
Do you get to select your tracks? Or do they assign you a track?
They select for youDo you get to select your tracks? Or do they assign you a track?
Hi! I'm new to this thread, but I also interviewed in person at UCD on 05/03. I have not heard back from them yet 🙁I think two people got in from the 4/28 group and one person got in from the 5/03 group...based on what had been posted on the forum. I wonder how they decided to accept some and keep others waiting... 🙁
@kemon1212 I read the thread and it doesn't look like anyone that was in this thread that interviewed on 5/03 at UCD mentioned that they got in? Can you show me what post you were referring to because it looks like no one in this thread that interviewed on 5/03 in person has gotten an acceptance call or email yet...
Last edited:
I got notification that I won't be continuing in the UCD interview process after my initial skype interview 🙁 good luck everyone else!
Hello, first time posting here. I just heard from UCLA yesterday afternoon. Interviewing this week!
Congratulations! Do you know if your interview date is the last date for this app cycle, or will there be more? Like did they give you the option to choose a date in June?Hello, first time posting here. I just heard from UCLA yesterday afternoon. Interviewing this week!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! Do you know if your interview date is the last date for this app cycle, or will there be more? Like did they give you the option to choose a date in June?
Thank you. The only options given were for this week. There must have been like a total of about 10 slots. I am not sure how long they have been interviewing for though. If they mention it during the interview, I will update you all 🙂
Anyone have any info about UCLA's interview? I'm kind of nervous. Their picture online shows 6 students for the class of 2016-2017. That's sooo small.
Thank you. The only options given were for this week. There must have been like a total of about 10 slots. I am not sure how long they have been interviewing for though. If they mention it during the interview, I will update you all 🙂
Anyone have any info about UCLA's interview? I'm kind of nervous. Their picture online shows 6 students for the class of 2016-2017. That's sooo small.
Based on what I see on this thread and deadline info, UCLA would be last to conduct interview (since the program is only for re-applicants and app was due 5/8). UCSF and UCD had been interviewing. Not sure about UCR.
Has anyone who was placed on the UC Davis interview wait-list heard anything?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K