-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UC Consortium 2017-2018 Cycle
Started by Ddude122
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Welcome to the thread! Is your interview at 1:30 too?Hey ya'll, just discovered this forum. I also have my second interview at UCD on Thursday, looking forward to meeting the rest of you. Good luck to us all!
No, my interview is at 2:30. I guess the initial group interview doesn't include all candidates but rather groups of candidates.Welcome to the thread! Is your interview at 1:30 too?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My interview is at 12:00.I received an invite too. My interview is at 1:30 on Thursday. How about y'all?
If we can let's do a small meet-up on Thurs. How are guys doing in preparing? I am shaking a lot since morning.
Good luck to all of us. Hope we can be classmate soon 🙂
Good luck to all of us. Hope we can be classmate soon 🙂
Does anyone know if UCD is still going to send out more Skype interviews? Or have they let everyone that they were interested know by now
Last edited:
This is the first round, so I believe there will be more invites in the upcoming days.Does anyone know if UCD is still going to send out more Skype interviews? Or have they let that they were interested know by now
I am new to the forum, but I received an interview notification yesterday from UCSF! Super excited and nervous!
D
deleted696625
I am new to the forum, but I received an interview notification yesterday from UCSF! Super excited and nervous!
Hello, welcome to the forum and congrats! Would you mind letting us know when you submitted your application and when it was marked complete?
Hello, welcome to the forum and congrats! Would you mind letting us know when you submitted your application and when it was marked complete?
Thanks! I submitted my application on 03/14 and my application was completed on 03/16!
Does anyone know if UCD is still going to send out more Skype interviews? Or have they let everyone that they were interested know by now
Also still holding out for additional rounds for UCD. Hoping for more news soon. Fingers crossed for the both of us!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
UCSF told me during my interview that they will let us know until the end of May! I'm guessing that means they are still sending out invites
Hello, I am new to SDN and have been reading through this forum. I have an interview with UCSF as well next week and am very nervous (this is my first choice program and the only interview I have gotten...). bee999 (or anyone else who has interviewed at UCSF), do you mind sharing how your interview went and sharing any advice you may have for others? (What was the style and type of questions etc.). I hope it went well for you!
Congrats to everyone accepted so far and good luck to us all still interviewing! 🙂
D
deleted696625
Hello, I am new to SDN and have been reading through this forum. I have an interview with UCSF as well next week and am very nervous (this is my first choice program and the only interview I have gotten...). bee999 (or anyone else who has interviewed at UCSF), do you mind sharing how your interview went and sharing any advice you may have for others? (What was the style and type of questions etc.). I hope it went well for you!
Congrats to everyone accepted so far and good luck to us all still interviewing! 🙂
Hello, welcome to the forum! Would you mind letting us know when you submitted your application and when it was marked complete? When did you receive your interview invite?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck on the interview! It's 2 interviewers and they are super nice! 1 of them is asking the questions and the other is taking notes. Honestly I was very nervous but they are really nice and it's comfortable. It's the basic questions you would expect during an interview. They give you time to ask questions about the program tooHello, I am new to SDN and have been reading through this forum. I have an interview with UCSF as well next week and am very nervous (this is my first choice program and the only interview I have gotten...). bee999 (or anyone else who has interviewed at UCSF), do you mind sharing how your interview went and sharing any advice you may have for others? (What was the style and type of questions etc.). I hope it went well for you!
Congrats to everyone accepted so far and good luck to us all still interviewing! 🙂
I submitted my app earlier this month (re-applicant), and still waiting the app to be "completed" although my support doc should have arrived days ago.
Is there still much chances applying at this time of the year? Worried about my app when seeing many got interview offers...
Is there still much chances applying at this time of the year? Worried about my app when seeing many got interview offers...
Good morning everyone, re-applicant here. I submitted my app 3/26 and marked complete on 4/5/17 I just received my Skype interview invite for UC this morning at 1am! Interview invite is for a Skype interview date of tomorrow
Hey I also received a skype invite for UC Davis! When you replied to the email did you receive a conformation email?I also received a skype interview for UC Davis this morning! What questions do they ask? Any feedback from those who interviewed already?
No I did not, but I spoke with someone at UC Davis over skype and they said they will get in touch with us the day of the interview. Make sure you send your picture and caller ID for skype and select a slot for the interview time.Hey I also received a skype invite for UC Davis! When you replied to the email did you receive a conformation email?
Okie dokie! Thanks!No I did not, but I spoke with someone at UC Davis over skype and they said they will get in touch with us the day of the interview. Make sure you send your picture and caller ID for skype and select a slot for the interview time.
Interview via skype today and recieved the call a couple hours later for an in-person interview at UC Davis!
Who was the one that call you? I had my skype interview too but didn't receive any calls or email 🙁Interview via skype today and recieved the call a couple hours later for an in-person interview at UC Davis!
Lorena called around 5:30 PM my interview was a 4PM and they did tell me they would let people know by tonight since the in person interview are this upcoming Wednesday. However I'm interviewing on the 24th of May so I'm assuming they'll have another round....im flying from the east coast so I asked if they had a different day because this upcoming Wednesday would be impossible
Wow looks like they only have one more round in-person interview left after next Wednesday. Time is flying fast.Lorena called around 5:30 PM my interview was a 4PM and they did tell me they would let people know by tonight since the in person interview are this upcoming Wednesday. However I'm interviewing on the 24th of May so I'm assuming they'll have another round....im flying from the east coast so I asked if they had a different day because this upcoming Wednesday would be impossible
D
deleted696625
Lorena called around 5:30 PM my interview was a 4PM and they did tell me they would let people know by tonight since the in person interview are this upcoming Wednesday. However I'm interviewing on the 24th of May so I'm assuming they'll have another round....im flying from the east coast so I asked if they had a different day because this upcoming Wednesday would be impossible
Does that mean they're done sending out Skype interview invites?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who was the one that call you? I had my skype interview too but didn't receive any calls or email 🙁
I got a call from the program coordinator Elio!
Not sure but it sounded like it, when i spoke to Lorena she said that May 24th was their third and last in person interview date and this Wednesday was for those that interviewed via Skype yesterday....anyone know how many of those that interview in person get accepted?Does that mean they're done sending out Skype interview invites?
Was anyone else put on the UC Davis interview wait-list?
I was, so far I am on the waitlist for UCI and UCD second interview. I hope I come out of one of those listWas anyone else put on the UC Davis interview wait-list?
D
deleted696625
I was, so far I am on the waitlist for UCI and UCD second interview. I hope I come out of one of those list
Wow, I did not know they have an interview waitlist. I did not hear about this from previous years.
Sounds about right. The deadline is May 8th, and week after should be the last batch of Skype, then May 24 is last in-person interview.Not sure but it sounded like it, when i spoke to Lorena she said that May 24th was their third and last in person interview date and this Wednesday was for those that interviewed via Skype yesterday....anyone know how many of those that interview in person get accepted?
Looks like the schedule is tight for those of use whose app is still waiting to be complete!
Congrats! How was in the in person interview? I'm hoping to attend the UCD program, but still waiting to hear back from UCSFGot into UCD! So excited to find out who else will be in the cohort. Good luck to anyone interviewing 🙂
Congratulations! I hope to join you and your cohort at UCD!Got into UCD! So excited to find out who else will be in the cohort. Good luck to anyone interviewing 🙂
Got into UCD! So excited to find out who else will be in the cohort. Good luck to anyone interviewing 🙂
Congrats... How did they contact you for the good news???
And also what track did you get in if you don't mind me asking
Congrats... How did they contact you for the good news???
And also what track did you get in if you don't mind me asking
I got a phone call from Elio the program director. I'm in A2 track 🙂
Congrats! Anyone else hear back?I got a phone call from Elio the program director. I'm in A2 track 🙂
Still Anxiously waiting. I wish they would have given a date on when to expect an answer.Congrats! Anyone else hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted696625
Has anyone heard from SF?
I'm very anxious too 🙁. UC Davis will let us know our final status by the end of May.Still Anxiously waiting. I wish they would have given a date on when to expect an answer.
Was there other interviewers with you the same day? I'm wondering how many people got interviewI got a phone call from Elio the program director. I'm in A2 track 🙂
Just got an interview invite to UCSF! So they are still giving out invites. Dates to interview were throughout all of May on the calendar they sent but I won't be going because I'm set on UCI. Best of luck to those still waiting!
Application was marked complete: 3/28
Application was marked complete: 3/28
Just got an interview invite to UCSF! So they are still giving out invites. Dates to interview were throughout all of May on the calendar they sent but I won't be going because I'm set on UCI. Best of luck to those still waiting!
Application was marked complete: 3/28
Same! They have dates up to the 25th of this month, which is the date I signed up for
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K