UCI alternate list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone hear from them lately?

Members don't see this ad.

darthalvaro said:
Nope sorry all quiet on the western front. :(

i got in yesterday, but i don't know if i'll take it so there is still hope.

Members don't see this ad :)
darthalvaro said:
Nope sorry all quiet on the western front. :(

Sorry this is totally unrelated to UCI, but I noticed you were a bronco like me! There aren't too many of us on SDN. :)

Does anyone know how much the alternate list is still moving?

NorCalGirl said:
Sorry this is totally unrelated to UCI, but I noticed you were a bronco like me! There aren't too many of us on SDN. :)

Hey thanks, its good to see a fellow Bronco- when did you graduate? I was a double major Biology and Religious Studies. :)

simone said:
i got in yesterday, but i don't know if i'll take it so there is still hope.
Well congratulations Simone, if you decide to go I hope to see you this fall. If not then I hope your spot goes to me :D

Yo Tic, don't worry about the UCI news too much. I know it'll happen soon...I'd much rather think about that 18-seater Limo you gonna ride in at Vegas after you get your acceptance on the phone, playboy!

-Party Animal, MD

Yo! I just got in 2 days ago. I heard that more than 50% of the class is made up of people who came off the waitlist foo'z!! don't worry. If UCI's averages dropped from last year, it's cuz of me, so i'm sure way more people will get in, in the month of july.

what is uci looking for? they rejected a lot of people you'd think would get in. it seems really random... is it the ecs? the mcat? the gpa? hmm...

33Zomo33 said:
Yo! I just got in 2 days ago. I heard that more than 50% of the class is made up of people who came off the waitlist foo'z!! don't worry. If UCI's averages dropped from last year, it's cuz of me, so i'm sure way more people will get in, in the month of july.
Congratulations!!! Hope to see you this Fall!!

anyone interested in playing Intrameural UCI sports like basketball? there's co-ed the 1st quarter for basketball too if the ladies wanna play, and 2nd quarter is just all men's or all women's.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called Gayle today. She basically told me that the class is full and that waitlist movement has slowed down considerably. It's still possible for someone to withdraw this year, but she said don't count on it. I've pretty much given up hope.

Hi guys I got the call today :) and I am excited! There is still hope so don't give up!! :love: Good luck!!

smartievan said:
Hi guys I got the call today :) and I am excited! There is still hope so don't give up!! :love: Good luck!!

Congrats!

wow tic ur stats are really good. im surprised you didnt into more places

I guess I'm the second person to get accepted from the UCI waitlist today...still can't believe it. I've been on the waitlist since the beginning of February. Thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever dropped out today.

tic112 said:
I guess I'm the second person to get accepted from the UCI waitlist today...still can't believe it. I've been on the waitlist since the beginning of February. Thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever dropped out today.

Congrats to those who just got in. May I ask which school you'll be withdrawing from?

Thanks!

smartievan said:

Congratulation baby! I'm so happy for you! Finally you got to stay in California eh!!! I'm reapplying right now with studying for the MCAT at the same time! so sad :-(

oh yeah..where will your bf go? UCLA ?

threeeyedfrog said:
Congrats to those who just got in. May I ask which school you'll be withdrawing from?

Thanks!

NYMC
Good luck if that's the school you're hoping for.

does anyone know if the class is full yet?

has anyone heard of ppl getting accepted in late july or august?

If anyone still needs a roommate or apartment, PM me!

synapse said:
does anyone know if the class is full yet?

has anyone heard of ppl getting accepted in late july or august?
Well all I know is that the alternate list is moving- I just got accepted today!! So hold on there, there is still hope- your time will come :luck:

darthalvaro said:
Well all I know is that the alternate list is moving- I just got accepted today!! So hold on there, there is still hope- your time will come :luck:

Congrats!! Yay! I knew you would get in! :) (Go Broncos!)