ucla/drew joint md program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdub

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey

is anybody else applying to this program?

i was going to fill out a cali app, but this program is not given as an option?

info anyone? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

I just found this post so I apologize for this late response. I am applying to the Drew Program and called them about UC application. They said to fill one out, check off UCLA, and send it to them. I got their secondary last week. I talked to a Drew student on Saturday and she said they won't start interviewing till January. Hope this helps.

I just received the UCLA/Drew secondary application in the mail on Saturday. It is a four page application that you have to mail back. There is a $50 fee.

I did send in a UC Application to UCLA, but that was because I also applied to UCLA directly. Interestingly enough, the same day that I received the secondary (11/10), I also received a postcard from them saying that they had received unverified AMCAS information in the middle of August. The postcard was postmarked early November.

Anyway, it appears to me that UCLA/Drew did not begin the process until they received verfied AMCAS information.