UCLA interview invite? Check status page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Long_John

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received a UCLA interview invite? You can check from your UCLA status page.

Members don't see this ad.

got one! do you think i have to wait for the snail mail invite to arrive, or can i just go ahead and call them to schedule? i'm trying to arrange my trip so i can interview at usc at the same time, so i need to let usc know when i'm coming and get flights and all.....

CC128 said:
got one! do you think i have to wait for the snail mail invite to arrive, or can i just go ahead and call them to schedule? i'm trying to arrange my trip so i can interview at usc at the same time, so i need to let usc know when i'm coming and get flights and all.....

I just checked my status page and I recieved one as well. I am out of state (Iowa) so who knows when my snail mail packet will come; I would call and shedule a date as soon as possible, but I am not sure what number to call.

Does anyone know?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mind sharing stats and completion date for who ever got an interview invite to UCLA?

i got this number from their website: (310) 825-6081 - i think i'll try calling tomorrow morning. i'm out of state too, 3.71, 36P, complete 8/26 - my status just changed tonight.

CC128 said:
i got this number from their website: (310) 825-6081 - i think i'll try calling tomorrow morning. i'm out of state too, 3.71, 36P, complete 8/26 - my status just changed tonight.

Wow, 36P! Great job! Good luck on the interview. Hope my luck will change soon too.

thanks, keep checking!! good luck! :luck:

My status just changed tonight, too! I am so excited.

just to let you guys know - i called ucla about scheduling, and they said you have to wait until you get the letter in the mail, then fill out a form and send it back...grr damn snail mail!

my status has not changed. i completed my file around 9/7....has one completed their file after then but got an interview? im worried....sigh

uclabruin2003 said:
my status has not changed. i completed my file around 9/7....has one completed their file after then but got an interview? im worried....sigh

i don't have an invite either. i was completed on 9/13.

Chill out guys, I was completed in August but I got nothing. Just because we're not the very first to get an interview doesn't mean anything.