UCLA (IS) vs. USC vs. WesternU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LA2024

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking through the forums, I know this thread was made years ago but it was made in 2010 and that was almost a decade ago, so much has changed in those schools. I was accepted in all 3 schools and I'm trying to figure out which one is the best option for me to go for. Could any current/recently graduated students give me their insight on each of the schools and how their experience was with their dental education there? This is not a post to bash on any of the schools so please let's keep it civil.

Thank you very much in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,

Looking through the forums, I know this thread was made years ago but it was made in 2010 and that was almost a decade ago, so much has changed in those schools. I was accepted in all 3 schools and I'm trying to figure out which one is the best option for me to go for. Could any current/recently graduated students give me their insight on each of the schools and how their experience was with their dental education there? This is not a post to bash on any of the schools so please let's keep it civil.

Thank you very much in advance!

I would say UCLA

Sent from my iPhone using SDN