UCLA MPH question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

opinionkitten

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am asking this on behalf of my girlfriend who is too cowardly to call the office herself. anybody applying to ucla this year? have people recieved acceptance/rejection notices from ucla for the fall of 2005? thanks for your help

Members don't see this ad.

opinionkitten said:
i am asking this on behalf of my girlfriend who is too cowardly to call the office herself. anybody applying to ucla this year? have people recieved acceptance/rejection notices from ucla for the fall of 2005? thanks for your help

Hihi!

Yes, notices went out from UCLA about 1.5 weeks ago. I hope this helps.

Actually, I called on Tuesday (April 19) because I, too have not received notice for the MPH in epidemiology. The person in the department office said that they're still reviewing some applications (including mine). I have no idea what that means- I'm thinking maybe I'm on a waiting list or something, and they're just waiting until people respond to admissions offers? This is just speculation- I turned in my application in December, so I'm wondering why else they would be taking so long. The people in the admissions office are really nice, and besides, they probably won't give you your admissions decision over the phone, if your gf's afraid of hearing the news over the phone. She should definitely call and find out; they said that they send out the decisions only through e-mail, so maybe they've reached a decision, but had incorrect contact info.

Accepted: Michigan, Yale, Indiana
:sleep: Waiting to Hear from: Emory, Boston