UCSD 2008 Pool

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wow... how many people do you think responded to that email? i.e. how many people are left on the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

anybody heard anything lately?

My friend from UCSD got in last week on Thursday. I emailed the director of admissions and he said that they expect 2-3 more spots to move before the end of the summer. I think there are about 150 still on the waitlist. It doesn't look good.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call late 7/31.

Waitlist was supposedly down to around 50 people.

Good luck!

Got the call late 7/31.

Waitlist was supposedly down to around 50 people.

Good luck!

this is seriously crunch time now, cuz the necessary paperwork needed to start school are due really soon if not already due

this is seriously crunch time now, cuz the necessary paperwork needed to start school are due really soon if not already due

Yes. Most of the forms are already due for me, but you get a couple weeks after you are accepted to finish them.

Epi, Have you already moved? Enjoying LJ Shores or Blacks yet?

Yes. Most of the forms are already due for me, but you get a couple weeks after you are accepted to finish them.

Epi, Have you already moved? Enjoying LJ Shores or Blacks yet?

I went here for undergrad ;)

so yeah actually, the beaches are in their peaks at this time of year. Problem is finding a spot that's not so crowded.