UCSD C/O 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

potratocy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How come there is no official c/o 2022 thread for USCD? :eek: Please post here if you hear back from the school!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I just got an interview offer letter for Jan 20 about an hour ago. Anybody else?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Same here. I just got an interview invite this morning.

I got invited too! Mine is on 1/19. What about you guys?

Just to let others know they sent a mass e-mail on December 5th about declining applicants, so if you haven't got that yet keep ya head up :)

I thought they won't meet until February?
I asked the dean during my interview and she was like we’ll meet at the end of January and (the latest would be the first week of Feb). I just wanted to double check with someone...

I asked the dean during my interview and she was like we’ll meet at the end of January and (the latest would be the first week of Feb). I just wanted to double check with someone...
I was told the at the interview the committee will make a decision by their deadline 2/19. I'm assuming we will hear back shortly after that

I was told the at the interview the committee will make a decision by their deadline 2/19. I'm assuming we will hear back shortly after that
Yeah on my interview date they said their goal to send out decisions is before 2/16.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know if they call people randomly or not? I also was interviewed on Jan 12th.

For those who got accepted, are you guys gonna choose UCSD? and what is your plan for housing? I am living in North Cal and don't know anyone in san diego. So, kinda having trouble how to even start looking for houses

When did you guys have your interview??Thanks

For those who got accepted, are you guys gonna choose UCSD? and what is your plan for housing? I am living in North Cal and don't know anyone in san diego. So, kinda having trouble how to even start looking for houses
UCSD all the way! I actually live 20 minuets away so I’ll be commuting!

Anyone whose interview was on Jan 19th/20th also heard back?

Congrats!!! When did you have your interview?
My interview was on the 19th I haven't heard yet but some of my friends heard already that were with me on that day :/
I am curious did they send all their acceptance or not yet?

My interview was on the 19th I haven't heard yet but some of my friends heard already that were with me on that day :/
I am curious did they send all their acceptance or not yet?

Did all your friends get accepted? Yeah that's what I'm worried about...:confused:

Congratulations on all the acceptances! Welcome to San Diego!

not all but I know at least 3 people.

you guys should join the facebook page UCSD Skaggs School of pharmacy class of 2022!

For those who have been accepted, congrats! Does anyone mind sharing stats? I'm always curious :)

Does anyone know when the next committee meeting is? and if they will notify us by the last day (the 16th) or someday earlier?

so i just called the admissions office and they said that they sent out their final round of acceptances today. So the only hope that is left is to be considered for the waiting list...

so i just called the admissions office and they said that they sent out their final round of acceptances today. So the only hope that is left is to be considered for the waiting list...
Oh no :(

So just to be 100% certain, did you call about the pharmacy program or the medical program?

Received waitlist offer today. Good luck guys!
Hey, just had a couple of quick questions. Did you opt to be placed on the waitlist? And if you did, did UCSD ever send you a confirmation email saying that you were on the list?

Hey, just had a couple of quick questions. Did you opt to be placed on the waitlist? And if you did, did UCSD ever send you a confirmation email saying that you were on the list?
Yes I filled out the google form. Nope, they didn't send me a confirmation email... Are you in the same situation?