UCSD secondary--send whole thing via mail or email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmejia1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished my autobiography. I was about to mail the secondary out but I noticed on top of the form that everything should be sent via email unless otherwise stated. The first page obviously needs to be sent with our picture and fees, but do I email the rest of the application? I cut and paste my auto but when I print, I only get one page of the auto and the other half is omitted. I'm afraid they'll ran into the same problem and thus I wanted to mail them my entire secondary with my autobiography printed out normally on word. anyone have similiar experience?

Members don't see this ad.

I couldn't get two pages into the first box. At first I thought that they wanted the whole thing mailed, so I printed the autobiography box page twice, once with the first half of my essay and once with the second half. Once I figured out that I was supposed to email it (after I already sent the paper copy BTW) I just took the box for describing my felony convictions (mine was empty) and moved it to make two pages of boxes. I put the first half of the essay in the first box and the second in the former felony box. This worked pretty well.

i sent it by email, and in hard copy when i mailed in the first page. good luck!

I just got the UCSD secondary today...how many people have the secondary so far?