Hey Guys, Here's an update to the situation. 60ish people on the waitlist. Class is full at the moment. Predicted spots. 2 or 3. Brian is in today, but out tomorrow and next week for vacation. He'll be back on the 30th. Gone the 31st. So call him either today or the 30th.
Good luck everyone. Hopefully you guys got into others schools and left me w/ a higher possibility of getting in . Just kidding. Good luck to all of you.
Brian said someone has been offered a spot at JH (I hope who ever that guy/girl is really wants to be on the east coast and takes the offer) which will open up a spot for us waitlisters. JH starts on wed, so call in tues and wed to see how that spot plays out.
If you guys want to know about deadlines. 24th is technically the last day to hear back from the waitlist, but 27th is a last ditch miracle if there is a no show at orientation.