UCSF Acceptance 2005!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
dentaljock said:
Didn't realise people were so hotly posting their run-rate here....

BTW, I am accepted at UCSF & BU..........and am I glad.....yippee....yippee.... :D

For all you folks on UCSF alternate list, here is one vacancy...I am going to BU...

I'd be nuts to study in CA...damn! are these schools expensive......much rather save 50K in expenses over 2 yrs....plus I like the snow....more skiing........yohoooo.......its not as if the name of a school matters helluva lot....how does a patient give 2 hoots as long as you do your job well.......
so BU it is for me.......
anyone else going to BU?

I am outta here..........goodluck everyone!!!!!!!!!!

dentaljoke,
If you do not mind, can you share your part 1 score and gpa with us.
And who took your interview and on which day?
I was interviewed by Dr. Anita Gohel and i did not hear anything from them yet. And I heard one rumor about no one who interviewed by Dr.Anita did get acceptance yet.

Members don't see this ad.

dentaljock said:
Didn't realise people were so hotly posting their run-rate here....

BTW, I am accepted at UCSF & BU..........and am I glad.....yippee....yippee.... :D

For all you folks on UCSF alternate list, here is one vacancy...I am going to BU...

I'd be nuts to study in CA...damn! are these schools expensive......much rather save 50K in expenses over 2 yrs....plus I like the snow....more skiing........yohoooo.......its not as if the name of a school matters helluva lot....how does a patient give 2 hoots as long as you do your job well.......
so BU it is for me.......
anyone else going to BU?

I am outta here..........goodluck everyone!!!!!!!!!!

hey all,
i'm glad to let u all know that i have been accepted into 2 good schools- BU and UCSF :) ,I have made my decision and I have accepted BUSDM's offer of admission and I have opted out of UCSF !
BU was always my first choice and i'm really really happy I got accepted into both schools i was interviewed.
I have DECLINED ADMISSION at UCSF....so i wish everyone on alternate list good luck......one more vacancy here.
rgds,
enamelina
BUGSDM CLASS OF 2008 :thumbup:

Hey enamelina,

Good Luck with BU!! :thumbup: :)
gn

enamelina said:
hey all,
i'm glad to let u all know that i have been accepted into 2 good schools- BU and UCSF :) ,I have made my decision and I have accepted BUSDM's offer of admission and I have opted out of UCSF !
BU was always my first choice and i'm really really happy I got accepted into both schools i was interviewed.
I have DECLINED ADMISSION at UCSF....so i wish everyone on alternate list good luck......one more vacancy here.
rgds,
enamelina
BUGSDM CLASS OF 2008 :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Gaura Nitai said:
Hey enamelina,

Good Luck with BU!! :thumbup: :)
gn

hey GN,
thanks ! good luck to u tooo :thumbup:

Hey
Did anyone on the UCSF alternate list receive any mail from the school stating that they were on the alternate list? or is just through the phone?
Thanks
Happy Holidays to all.
Dentistcs

Hi
I did get a letter on saturday stating that I am on the high alternate list. We have to inform them our willingness to be on it by 31st Jan.Guess u all will get the letters soon Holidays must have caused the postal delay.No $ to be paid be on it unlike UOP. Thats good.

Hi
I did get a letter on saturday stating that I am on the high alternate list. We have to inform them our willingness to be on it by 31st Jan.Guess u all will get the letters soon Holidays must have caused the postal delay.No $ to be paid to be on it unlike UOP. Thats good.