UCSF Post Bacc v. UC Davis Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedperson

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has done either the UCDavis or UCSF post bacc and could share their experience. I'm not sure which program I want to do. Both are great and seem to be really supportive.

I've heard nothing but wonderful things from Davis students but I havent heard much about UCSF. Please, if you've done the program or know anyone who has I would greatly appreciate any info that you can share.

Thank you so much! :)

i dont know anything about either but I would call the programs and see which one has a higher admittance into their respective medical school

I know that UCSF does but I believe it is 94% v. 90%. Based on that, UCSF is a definite yes but I'm also looking for something that will be more supportive and not necessarily as cut throat as my undergrad. Anyone attened UCSF post bacc that could share their experience?

I know that UCSF does but I believe it is 94% v. 90%. Based on that, UCSF is a definite yes but I'm also looking for something that will be more supportive and not necessarily as cut throat as my undergrad. Anyone attened UCSF post bacc that could share their experience?

If you don't receive many responses in this forum, try the Postbaccalaureate Programs forum.