You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UCSF/SFSU 2019 DPT Decisions
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Haven’t heard back yet, but supposedly, last Friday during interview weekend, one of the previous cohorts said they heard back as early as the following Monday (Today).Has anyone heard back from UCSF?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
breadybread
Full Member
yeah i know every year historically they have done this but I've literally seen no one post that they've been accepted this year so im confused
I got a call yesterday around 4:30 with an acceptance.
breadybread
Full Member
congrats!!!!
do you know of anyone else that got a decision? isn’t looking too good for me right now lol
do you know of anyone else that got a decision? isn’t looking too good for me right now lol
Tast3ofk0lea
Full Member
My friend got a call this morning. I unfortunately have not. But it looks like there's still hope though.congrats!!!!
do you know of anyone else that got a decision? isn’t looking too good for me right now lol
Youngandeducated
New Member
I was accepted this morning. Good luck to you.
azbilcreak
New Member
Just got a call this morning. I was accepted!!!
azbilcreak
New Member
They should be still sending out acceptances from what I’ve heard from faculty about how it usually works. Top picks generally within 3 days after interviewing and others later in the week, and then waitlists maybe starting next week.Congrats to those who were accepted! Honestly everyone looks so impressive last weekend. Does anyone know if they send out wait list yet? I haven't heard from them so figured that would be the next best thing for me!
breadybread
Full Member
Just got waitlisted at UCSF!
Last edited:
Did they call or email? I haven't heard back yet, so I'm guessing I'm lower on the waitlist or rejected...Just got waitlisted at UCSF!
breadybread
Full Member
emailed!Did they call or email? I haven't heard back yet, so I'm guessing I'm lower on the waitlist or rejected...
@everyone accepted, how long do you have to accept your spot?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Until February 15!emailed!
@everyone accepted, how long do you have to accept your spot?
Congrats! What time were u emailed? There's a lot of ppl who haven't even gotten an email yet!Just got waitlisted at UCSF!
breadybread
Full Member
Congrats! What time were u emailed? There's a lot of ppl who haven't even gotten an email yet!
I got emailed at 9:50am ish, I hope you hear back soon
breadybread
Full Member
I just got pulled off the waitlist at UCSF. Got an email
breadybread
Full Member
Congrats that's awesome! Random question, but did you have any outstanding prereqs?? I'm curious if I might be lower on the waitlist since I took a class last fall and they might be waiting for the end of the academic update to see how I did
no all my prereqs were done
Congrats that's awesome! Random question, but did you have any outstanding prereqs?? I'm curious if I might be lower on the waitlist since I took a class last fall and they might be waiting for the end of the academic update to see how I did
Just wanted to weigh in - I was accepted and did/do have outstanding prereqs (am still enrolled in prereqs this spring). I would not think it would impact your placement on the waitlist.