UCSF/SFSU DPT Interview 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those who got waitlisted: I just spoke with Oscar Hernandez. He could not tell me my position on the list, but he said that there are 40 people on the alternate list, and they are not doing a top 15/high tier list this year, so I could be anywhere from #1 to #40 on it. That doesn't help much, but somehow makes me feel better to know there're still chances.

Thanks for the info! Hopefully, we hear back sooner than later!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone! I’ve decided to put my deposit down at a different program, so my spot will be opening up

I just got accepted off of the waitlist! I am so grateful and excited, will be accepting my offer! =]

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got accepted off of the waitlist! I am so grateful and excited, will be accepting my offer! =]
Congrats!!! For those of you accepted - when is the deposit due? I'm also hanging out on the waitlist - nice to know there is hope! :)

I was accepted off the waitlist yesterday! :soexcited: I’m going to put my deposit in later today.
There’s still hope I didn’t think they would get back to me so quick.
My deposit is due by February 16 at 12 pm.

Reactions: 2 users
I got accepted off the waitlist last Monday as well, but decided to go to a different school. So my spot will be opening up this week. Good luck to those who are still waiting! And those who got accepted already - have an amazing experience with this program!

Reactions: 1 user
Is there a facebook group for our class of 2021 cohort yet? So excited to meet you all!

Hey all! I just got accepted off the waitlist!

Question for you all- I know we are supposed to maintain our GPA but I may get a B in a physics class I am currently in which would lower my GPA a touch BUT I also got As in like 3 other classes since my GPA was calculated. I could do the math so see if this changes things but I am wondering if ppl have a sense for if this little of wiggle up or down would matter to them?

I have also emailed them but I am hoping I can get some insight from you all as well, before I like quit my job!!

Hello everyone! I was wondering if you could provide some insight and tips into what to expect for the interview from UCSF/SFSU? I was lucky enough to get an interview next month and am pretty nervous about this one....
Thanks so much!