Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone here knows about the UC post-bacs. How competitive are they? I know they're for URM/ disadvantaged reapplicants, but how hard is it to get in? I will most likely be applying to these programs next year because I really screwed up on my MCAT and I just wanted to get more info about them. If you were/are in the program could you give a little more input. thank you!!
I was wondering if anyone here knows about the UC post-bacs. How competitive are they? I know they're for URM/ disadvantaged reapplicants, but how hard is it to get in? I will most likely be applying to these programs next year because I really screwed up on my MCAT and I just wanted to get more info about them. If you were/are in the program could you give a little more input. thank you!!