ucsf was it worth $100000

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimia

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a 4th year pharmacy student at ucsf. In my opinion the education I received from ucsf was not worth my time, my life and $100, 000. I would not do it again if I was asked to do so.

Members don't see this ad.

kimia said:
I am a 4th year pharmacy student at ucsf. In my opinion the education I received from ucsf was not worth my time, my life and $100, 000. I would not do it again if I was asked to do so.
Why is that? Because you failed your rotation(s)? Dude...get a life and quit airing the dirty laundry on SDN. Instead of just posting some random bullshi+ like you did here and in your previous post, which you edited to say "forget it" when you talked about your failing clinical rotations, why don't you go into explanation as to WHY it's not worth the $100,000 other than saying, "it sucked". Are you sure that pharamcy is for you? Maybe you didn't like the school because you don't like the career you are preparing for? Please, tell us why it's not worth it.

Especially since if you are a 4th year student right now your tuition was only about 12K a year?

Members don't see this ad :)
Dear no body (caverject), I don't think you are intellectually developed enough to understand my reasoning, hence my reply to your first comment
"Forget it".

For those others who have the ears to hear, and intellect to comprehend
" UCSF is a discriminatory place " believe it or not!

kimia said:
Dear no body (caverject), I don't think you are intellectually developed enough to understand my reasoning, hence my reply to your first comment
"Forget it".

For those others who have the ears to hear, and intellect to comprehend
" UCSF is a discriminatory place " believe it or not!
You're right! I don't understand babble, which is what your doing. You make a claim that it is discriminatory, which is a serious accusation of any school. Please, tell us why

I would if you were my lawyer or a judge!

Status
Not open for further replies.