UF Online Microbiology Masters

Started by deleted1153530
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1153530

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I currently work full time (4x10 hour shifts tues-fri) as a Veterinary Nurse at a specialty hospital and would like to improve my GPA to be more competitive. I found this masters through UF Online and have seen most people say it is doable with a full-time job. It is one year and relatively affordable to me right now. Anyone have any experience with this program? Success? Doable with a full-time job??
 
I'm currently in this program, and I think if you're very comfortable and confident in your work-life-school balance, it's def doable. Also if you have an understanding employer. Most exams are multi-day and over the weekend, so people like me who work M-F 8-5, I don't have to take off work unless I want to.
 
I'm currently in this program, and I think if you're very comfortable and confident in your work-life-school balance, it's def doable. Also if you have an understanding employer. Most exams are multi-day and over the weekend, so people like me who work M-F 8-5, I don't have to take off work unless I want to.
I plan on breaking it into 3 semesters (this summer, fall, coinciding spring). What would I be looking at course load wise? Looks 10-12 credit hours per semester
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I recently applied for the summer session! I was wondering how long it took for you guys to hear back from UF. Thank you!