UF Students!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frogger33

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!!

I will be starting dental school at UF this fall, but I thought maybe you UF med students could help. I was wondering if any of you knew if there was a site or paper or anything where Dental or medical students who need housing/roommates can meet up. I Just got a 2 bed/2 bath house in Haile Plantation and was looking for a fellow dental or medical student for the extra room. Any info you may have would really help!!

Thanks,
Nicole :p

Members don't see this ad.

Nicole:
I know UF has a medical group on facebook.com. You have to be a member using your ufl.edu account to set up you facebook.com page. Good luck.

Del Aqui

frogger33 said:
Hello!!

I will be starting dental school at UF this fall, but I thought maybe you UF med students could help. I was wondering if any of you knew if there was a site or paper or anything where Dental or medical students who need housing/roommates can meet up. I Just got a 2 bed/2 bath house in Haile Plantation and was looking for a fellow dental or medical student for the extra room. Any info you may have would really help!!

Thanks,
Nicole :p

Members don't see this ad :)
You may actually want to go down to Shands and post some flyers. There are multiple bulletin boards in the basement where students post this sort of information.

kenmc3 said:
You may actually want to go down to Shands and post some flyers. There are multiple bulletin boards in the basement where students post this sort of information.

Hey, thanks for the help guys!!