UGA Class of Pharmacy 2024-2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KalisMedGirl

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello fellow students! I’ve decided to start a thread for the University of Georgia-Pharmacy. Whether your entering this fall 2020 or applying for the upcoming cycle, all is welcomed here!
 
Hello fellow students! I’ve decided to start a thread for the University of Georgia-Pharmacy. Whether your entering this fall 2020 or applying for the upcoming cycle, all is welcomed here!
Hello!
I am new to the Student Doctor Network, and I wanted to thank you for creating this thread! Are you currently in the program or are you applying this cycle?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad