You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UGA pharmacy c/o 2016--fall 2012 admissions
Started by k0006
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hw did i u receive ur interview invite?me too!! So excited
Anyone else get an interview invite? I got one this week. Turned in my app over thanksgiving. I read on the facebook page that they've already invited 90 something applicants as of November...so wondering how many more there are at this point.
I got my interview invite this week, and I'm so excited about it! I'm not quite sure how many more invites they will send out; I guess it depends on how competitive the pool of applicants is. I think last year they sent out around 250-300?
Whoa 250-300 is a LOT. I was thinking they interview more like 200 or so but I could be wrong. When did you set up the interview for?
I got my interview invite this week, and I'm so excited about it! I'm not quite sure how many more invites they will send out; I guess it depends on how competitive the pool of applicants is. I think last year they sent out around 250-300?
Per their admissions_faq.pdf file they send out approximately 250 interview invites. "In 2011, 145 students were accepted into the Pharm.D. program; there were 687 applicants." If 145 of the 250 interviewed are accepted, then approximately 60% of the interviewees will get in. Sounds good to me.
I chose to interview on February 2nd in the afternoon. Which date did you choose?
Same exact session!!! Feb 2 in the afternoon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone has been accepted to this school, please let me know so you can be added to the Official Roll Call for Class of 2015/2016. Please post in the sticky thread your acceptances and the program you will be attending (if accepted to multiple schools).
Here is the link to the sticky thread:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=847419
🙂👍
Here is the link to the sticky thread:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=847419
🙂👍
3 pharmacy school interview in 3 weeks and UGA is my last, thank God! Good luck everyone! Hopefully we'll all be at the white coat ceremony : )
Same exact session!!! Feb 2 in the afternoon.
Yay! Looks like we'll be seeing each other then!
I'm Jan 10 =X Should be interesting.
I'm jan 12th!! so nervous
Hey everyone congrats on getting a interview to UGA! I am currently a student there, and would love to help anyone out with questions or anything! Email if you need anything!
Again congrats and good luck!
Again congrats and good luck!
Last edited:
Hi! Does anyone know if I am NOT selected for an interview, will they send me a letter or e-mail with regrets? I applied in August, but have heard nothing at all. I figured that I would at least get a letter of declination rather than them just leaving me in the dark.
Well, I had my interview last week... just a waiting game now. 

Hey guys!!
Is any other page for UGA college of Pharmacy c/o 2016 also?
I don't see many posts/comments here...so just curious!!
Many thanks in advance...
Is any other page for UGA college of Pharmacy c/o 2016 also?
I don't see many posts/comments here...so just curious!!
Many thanks in advance...
Well, I had my interview last week... just a waiting game now.![]()
me too!! Not a fun game haha
does anyone have any informed information about the potential early admission dates/when will the first people find out based on last year? i keep picking over my interview/ didn't go as well as i hoped but i'm hopeful. 😎
Hi,
When I checked some 2010 posts I saw that some people received their acceptance letters via mail on Feb 15th 2010, hope this helps.
When I checked some 2010 posts I saw that some people received their acceptance letters via mail on Feb 15th 2010, hope this helps.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
When I checked some 2010 posts I saw that some people received their acceptance letters via mail on Feb 15th 2010, hope this helps.
thank you!
The interview felt so fast I can't even remember what I said anymore
Well, last year a snow storm interrupted the first week of interviews so maybe were comparing to last years date minus a week. Maybe Feb 7? What about 2009. Hmm
The early admissions that do happen around mid-Feb/mid-March are a very select number of people, so if you don't get a letter and someone else posts that they do, please don't be discouraged! I interviewed last year on Feb 3rd and I didn't receive my acceptance until April along with the majority of my class 🙂 hope this helps!!
Oh, if y'all want any advice, etc. about the interview process feel free to ask!
Oh, if y'all want any advice, etc. about the interview process feel free to ask!
Well it could be any day now. Super anxious about the whole thing. Post if you get early acceptance!
Interviewed yesterday and Dr. Wolfgang said the committee is meeting today to decide on the first round of acceptances (top 35). Seeing as how there have been 100ish applicants interviewed thus far it's some tough competition to be in the top 35 that get to find out in feb.
No idea. If you really want to know call mrs herda on Monday. She definitely knows the lowdown about what's going on with the adcom. Then report back to us here!
Team work people! I hope we all get in 🙂
Team work people! I hope we all get in 🙂
Letters went out yesterday!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also gave my interview last month! Great luck to everyone!!!
Got my fingers crossed! I don't wanna wait Til April to find out!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K